Chapter 2 1/2: Obsession

Angela's POV
I watched her from across the cafeteria, Calista Swan.

She was so beautiful, the gods would envy her.

She sat quietly by herself and did some homework in the far back of the cafeteria. I watched as she twirled her curly hair around her finger and her teeth sink into her bottom lip as her eyebrows furrowed at a question.

I ignored her so called sister Bella gossip and tell blatant lies about her to Lauren and Jessica who gobbled them up like starved wolves.

The Cullens arrived scared her off, making me get up and go after her. I found her in the girls restroom trying not to cry, and my heart ached upon see her in that state "What's wrong?" I asked startling her.

"It's nothing-" she starts but I cut her off by saying "Don't lie, something is clearly wrong. Tell me what it is, so we can fix it" she hesitated before confessing "I've been trying really hard to make friends here, but everyone is so weird. They stare at me as if I'm an alien or something and when I tried talking to people they just stared and got really touchy which I don't like and said funny things to me and I'm pretty sure that they were making fun of me."

"What kind of funny things?" I asked as I got closer, but didn't touch her since she said that she didn't like it. Tears were starting to leak out "A boy asked me if I fell from heaven, and two girls asked me if I got Botox or implants done. I don't know what those things are or what that boy was talking about" she said and I almost laughed before realizing that she was being serious.

I frowned upon realizing that she was extremely innocent, naive, and insecure. It was then that I decided that I had to become her friend and protect her.

Calista Swan is just too sweet for this world.

Edward's POV
I looked after the girl from Alice's vision. She was much prettier in person, very shy too.

We approached our usual table, and were surprised to see her sitting there all by herself, doing homework. She had been surprised when we approached her and stammered out apologizes before scampering off before we could even say a word!

I had to swallow hard because her flowery, earth after rain scent was both calming and mouthwatering at the same time. I couldn't read her mind and after reading Alice and Jasper's mind I realized that our supernatural abilities were limited.

This girl was special..... I want you Calista Swan.

Alice's POV
I pouted as Calista ran away from us. Poor thing was much shyer and skittish than in my vision of her.

About a week ago I had gotten a migraine inducing vision about a beautiful and kind girl called Calista moving in with us and becoming a vampire..... and our pet.

I glanced at my siblings and saw that they were just as smitten as I was, but we have to do something about her shyness.....

Maybe she needs some encouragement.

Rosalie's POV
We entered the cafeteria to see the most beautiful girl sitting there.

She had fair skin with slight olive undertones that was blemish free and looked incredibly shiny and smooth. Her thick, curly hair wasn't in any sort of style as it flowed freely, and ended at her mid back, and framed her heart shaped face.

Her lips were pink and plump and looked very kissable.....they'd also look good wrapped around my husband's dick.

The thought made me look up at my husband and briefly glance at my twin to see that they were thinking similar thoughts and I spared Alice and Edward the same glance and saw that they too were bewitched by the siren sitting at our table.

Said girl suddenly looked up before speaking out apologizes and scampering off making my smirk and squeeze my husband's arm to me.....

I think Aphrodite was wrong to be jealous of the beautiful mortal Psyche, she should've kept her as a pet.

I won't make the same mistake.

Jasper's POV
We entered the cafeteria and went to our table like normal, but unlike normal there was a new girl sitting there.

Her scent was mouthwatering and seemed to drown out everyone else's and even went as far as to numb my ability.

She looks up and sees us and stammers out apologizes before taking off.

The urge to drag her back and throw her on the table and fuck her in front of everyone was overwhelming. I wanted to hear her screams and pleads for more as I buried myself inside her warmth. I could tell that Alice wouldn't mind as she kept glancing at the girls ass and thighs as she ran off was a dead giveaway.

This must be the girl from Alice's visions..... Calista.

Emmett's POV
I walked in with my wife and was startled to see a lost nymph sitting at our table.

She looked so sweet and innocent and a part of me wanted to protect that, while the other......wanted to ruin it.

She was frightened upon seeing us and scampered off like a frightened doe. I wanted to chase after her and pounce on her before claiming her in the hallway without a care for who saw us.

I quick whiff and glance towards my wife alerted me to her thoughts...and the thoughts of my siblings.

Poor little mouse was gonna be a pillow princess soon enough.

Bella's POV
I glared hatefully as my slutty sister as she walked off after catching the attention of the mysterious Cullens.....including my Adonis.

My eyes flitted back to the handsome man with shiny auburn hair reminiscent of polished bronze. His lean but still muscular form called to me to worship him.... And I had every intention to do so, but first.......

Calista had to go.