Alana's Awakening + A Master?

"Hello, is anyone there, why is it so c-cold?" I said shivering

My eyes just started to adjust when I felt powerless and very very cold. I thought to myself, am I in the water tribe, how did I get here? Then suddenly a girl with bright blue eyes and pure white hair came and asked me how I got to the Northern water tribe.

"Northern Water Tribe?" I asked this strange girl.

"Yes, my name is Princess Yue of the Northern Water Tribe and you are?"

"Uhh, My name is Alana and I am the Avatar" I said

"I am so sorry but I have no idea how I got here and I am wondering if you could give me a place to stay."

"Of course, But you have to prove your the avatar. I mean the avatar has been gone for over 100 years"

"Uh ok well I mean I have the tattoos"I said as I took off my hood and pulled up my sleves."And I can fly with my glider, Wait Princess? Why are you outside of your palace?"

"I have guards everywhere, so they can protect me when they need to. But anyway lets get you back to my house you look very cold."

"Thank you so Much also please cover me I don't want people to know I am the avatar just yet".

We started walking and then her guards escorted her and me to a boat. The Northern Water Tribe had water all throughout the Village instead of streets. The guards water bended the water and got us to her house so quickly.

"Hey Yue, I was wondering if you had any water bending Masters that could teach me?"

"We have lost of masters but only one of them is the best his name is Master Pakku, I can bring you to him tomorrow, but I must warn you he does not work well with women so to speak.And to get him to be your master we have to tell him you are the Avatar. Also it is getting dark and you should get some sleep you look like you have had a long day"

By all that talking we had already gotten into her house and her helpers got me some new and much warmer clothes, that also covered my tattoos.

But I had gone to sleep, by the time I even thought about it.

Time skip to to the next day

Yue had given me a look around her village and then we finally made it to the training grounds for Master Pakku.

"So Alana, Princess Yue told me that you have never water bended yourself"

"that is true, but I did once"

"Ok then, well first order of business, the key to water bending is to flow such as the water does, each current, river, lake or ocean flows. Close your eyes for a moment and picture it. Now put your hands out and move your hands such as the water does, back and forth. You have to find that flow and put it into yourself. You have to feel the water and move as if you are one. Now open your eyes"

"Oh My God, Im doing it Im water bending!"

"Don't get to excited, now I want you to try and pick it up and move the water into an orb."

"Ok" I said an I closed my eyes and pictured the water flowing into me and we become one.

Time Skip - 3 Weeks later

I soon get the hang of it, and then suddenly a whole 3 weeks passed of me constantly training with Master Pakku and getting to know Princess Yue, and her teaching me all about the 100 year war, as I told her all about being an avatar. Master Pakku told me that I showed true great power when we first met and ever since then it has been non stop training.