The Swamp

We had been flying for quite a bit of time and were just sitting in silence. Aang was flying Appa and I was sitting beside him on Appa's head.

In a whisper I said "Aang that swamp is lind of suspicious. There is just something eerie about it.  I don't know if I like it but I have a bad feeling." Then me and Aang just started starring and zoning out looking at the swamp.

"Hey is there a reason your taking us down? Aang why are we going down!?"

Me and Aang snapped out of it focusing on what he was staying. "What" Aang said in questionable tone.

"Is something wrong?" Katara said coming over.

"I know this is going to sound weird but I think the swamp is-"

"Calling to you? I feel the same way Aang." I said.

"Is it telling you too were we can get something to eat."

"No Sokka, to me I think, it wants us to-"

"land there" Aang said finishing my sentence.

"I don't know there's something ominous about that place." Katara said peaking over.

"Since everyone feels so strongly about the swamp... Appa yip yip."

Then suddenly a random tornado came from behind us. Rhe tornado almost took Sokka but me and Aang created an air ball around us as the tornado engulfed us. But we couldn't hold it for much longer and we got sucked away and thrown into the swamp...

I landed perfectly on my feet when Aang landed right on top of me. We just sat there for a hot minute embarrassed when he got off me. But we were alone.

Just the two of us...

It quickly became night time and we just found our way back to Sokka and Katara so we made ourselves a little spot to stay for the night.

We awoke in the middle of the night to vines all over our feet and bodies. Me and Aang were stuck together and Sokka and Katara were pulled in opposite directions.

Me and Aang quickly used air bending to escape and went into the trees to get away and find the others. The vines quickly caught us and pulled us for a bit but then just left us alone. We just stood there in shock.

"Hello?" Aang said.

"Sokka, Katara?" I said.

Then suddenly out of the fog I saw a little girl with a flying boar just laughing.

"Aang you see her too?"

"Yes. Hello?!"

Then she ran away.

"Hey! Come back!"

Me and Aang chased her around for a while when we kind of ended up back with Katara and Sokka.

"What do you guys think your doing? I have been looking all over for you" Sokka said.

"Well i've been wandering around looking for you." Katara said.

"We were chasing some girl." me and aang said at the same time.

"What girl?"

"I dont know."

"I thought I saw mom."

"Look we were all just scared and hungry. Our minds were playing tricks on us.Thats why we all saw something out her. Like I saw Yue.But that doesn't prove anything. Look ive been thinking about her all the time. And you saw mom someone you miss alot."

"What about us?" Me and Aang said at the same time again.

"We didn't know the girl we saw. and all our visions led us right here" Aang said.