Waterbending Master

The next morning I got up our of bed and went early to meet Master Pakku. I went there feeling confident I could go face to face with Aang once again.

I was working on my form when I asked Pakku why no one else was there and he told me he wanted me to train the Avatar and his friend once he covered the basics,because I was the other avatar. I told him okay and realised I would have to spend a lot of time with him.

Then they started to walk in so I went to the female water bending master to practice my healing.

"Ive waited for this day my whole life. I finally get to learn from-

I walked away before I could even hear his voice. I just can't with him yet. Well I guess I would have to when Pakku wants me to train him and his friend. But I started healing and my other master (Yugota) she said I was doing a wonderful job and catching up to the others in there quickly.
Then after a while of learning about healing and practising more, the girl that was with Aang came in, guess Master Pakku said no. She looked pretty upset so I gave her a look and told her to sit next to me.

Yugota started introducing herself and we all went around the circle introducing ourselves. I learned her name was Katara.

I whispered as I talked to her because Yugota was teaching the other benders.

"So Katara it's nice to meet you my name is Alana."

"Nice to meet you, sorry I'm not very happy right now. How come the women aren't allowed to learn the fighting techniques?"

"I am sorry but I only arrived here about 3 weeks ago so I am still pretty new, but if you want I can teach you to water bend."

"But aren't you a women, do you know the fighting techniques?"

"Actually,yes I do. When I first got here I met Princess Yue and she got Master Pakku to teach me, and I am officially a Master Water bender."

"Wow that's so cool Alana, I am a horrible water bender, and I never learned because I am the last water bender in the whole south pole."

"Oh Katara I am so sorry, after this I can teach you some techniques, but it has to be just you and me, okay. Master Pakku might get upset with me."

"Omg yes okay thank you, but can it be me and the Avatar because he is training right now with Master Pakku and maybe you can help him as well."

"Sure I guess"

Time Skip - Yue snuck out to see Sokka and I went to teach Katara

I was finally going to see Aang face to face. So I wore Yue's coat with the long hood plus a face covering so only my eyes were visible, and decided I would be a mystery until the last second.

I was making my way to the spot Katara wanted me to meet up at and it was just her she told me Aang was still training with Pakku so we just got started.

"So Katara when you are water bending you want to be fluid. Like the water. You want to become one with the water. Like when you are bending the water is an extension of yourself and you are connected. So Katara close your eyes and imagine yourself moving with the water andat the same time lift your hands up and feel the water move."

"OMG I am doing it, I'm water bending!"

"Now focus only on that water and move it as you please, Yes just like that. Now I am going to back up and you are going to attack me okay?"

"Okay-"

Suddenly as I was walking back to get ready for the attack I bumped into someone...

I landed right on top of him and we locked eyes for the first time in over a hundred years. I didn't know what to feel but in that moment I was shocked and just wanted to hug him. But he didn't recognise me. Well my hair was past my butt now and all my tattoos were covered plus my face was covered

"Hey are you the other master Katara was talking about?" He asked me as we both got up.

"Um, yeah how was your training with Master Pakku, he is a great teacher but kind of mean sometimes.

"Yeah hes good but I think me and Katara can find away to learn from him, I mean you look the same age as me. How much do you really know?" He said.

I started moving the snow, turning it into water and grabbing him in the water and freezing it so he was frozen in the ice.

"So how much do I really know, Avatar." I said

"A lot now can you unfreeze me or something?"

"I guess", I said as I slowly dropped him from the ice.

But it was getting late and I was tired so I said my good byes, wished Katara good luck and met back up with Yue at her house.

"Heyyy how did your date with Sokka go?" I asked kind of teasing her.

"It was good, but were just friends, we were just hanging out."

"Mhmmm"

"Shush now, I think you should go to sleep."

"Okay"

Time Skip to the Morning

Me and Yue jut got up and ate breakfast, she was off to see Sokka again so I just went for a walk around the village. Then suddenly I was walking to Master Pakku and him and Katara were in a match. I just watched as Katara looked like shewas doing well. But then Master Pakku trapped her with lots of ice and leaned down to her neaklace.

"This is my necklace" Master Pakku said holding up Katara's necklace.

"No it's not give it back"

"I made this 60 years ago, for the love of my life. For Kanna"

"My Gran Gran was supposed to marry you?"

Then they just started talking all about Katara's Grandmother and then the next day at practice Katara was there along with Aang. For some reason I felt happy for Aang but a bit jealous even though he broke our promise, I just couldn't stop thinking about him and whenI would tell him who I really am.