♦Ñïñë♦

People tend to have vicious thoughts......only those with guts tend to work on there inner desires and greed..... I've seen many people from all walks of life, I have dealt with them and at times had cooperations with them..... I'm not a judge a book by its cover but I'm also not someone who is ignorant...... I can tell what someone is thinking just by eye contact .....people assumed that it is a psychic ability I inherited from my father but only a few know that it's actually a skill in psychology that I was taught by my master useful in interrogation......

Just thinking about the many times that I had gathered useful information just by staring into someone's eyes without getting my hands dirty and the bewildered looks of those who thought they were hard nuts to crack after I expose their private information still has a way of satisfying the egoist in me.....
There was nothing more precious than reading your enemy like an open book and this always had a way to bring a smug smile on my face.....

The atmosphere in the carriage is  quite awkward as the maid from earlier kept on fidgeting with her nails....it was quite amusing to watch her try to focus on anything else other than me......The General and other soldiers were riding the horses as they led the carriage to the palace and only this seemingly ordinary maid was accompanying me......I look at the girl infront of me and a knowing smile appears on my lips....

"You can drop your disguise......I am aware of your capabilities...."this seemingly simple question made the girl infront of me to gaze at me with slight shock which was immediately replaced by worry
...
Alright....she really is good at pretending.....

"Young Master what are you trying to implore?"her voice was traced with weariness which she tried to hide very well that it could be hard to detect...

I dont know why someone like her came to be a maid but whatever it is it must be huge to be able to suppress someone like her......I raise an eyebrow as I stared dead into her eyes....I want to know what it is but I also want to see if she's someone who can be honest or if she has any selfish motives....

"I know you are no ordinary girl....you have an ability"I say vaguely and the shock on her face makes it hard her to deny....

"I don't understand what you are talking about Young Master....I am no but a simple girl"she continues to feign ignorance and this piques my interest more.....I know she will not easily admit and the more she tries to resist the more the urge to conquer her fills me.. I don't speak for a while and since she couldn't see my facial expressions she slowly raised her face to look at me and immediately her face was pale with horror....

"Since no one can stop me now.....let me leave this world"I don't know if its my pitiful appearance of the glistening poisoned pin in my hand that I was aiming toward one of my major blood vessels that she reacted but before I could move my hand a magnetic force had pulled the silver pin from my hand in a flash......I stare at the young lady who had the pin which was previously in my hand in hers with a smug look that said 'mph....not special my ass'....... seeing the look on my face and realizing she had been tricked she seemed like she wanted to stab me to death with the pin....

"I won't say anything about it "I say to the raging girl infront of me whose facial expression eased a bit.

"How did you come to know"she was not the pitiful girl anymore as she stared at me dead in the eye.....as if waiting for me to say something inappropriate and she could silence me....

"I not only know that..... I'm also aware of your powerring status"I answer her nonchalantly.....she is stunned to hear this since no one could know about someone's powerring status without the power symbol on one's forehead or without undergoing the immortal bone measurements....most people hid their power status by illusions just like her which requires great level of power and some just used charms which was the most significant way....
"You don't have to worry..... infact I want to help you"I can see the confliction in her eyes as she tries to read my expression as if weighing the pros and cons of the situation.....