🌤️Filler:The True Start of Formed Feelings🌤️

On a serene winter morning, Mount Paozu embraced the pristine beauty of a fresh snowfall, cloaking the landscape in a thick, sparkling blanket. The mountainside was a canvas of glistening snow, enveloping the ground and trees with a pristine layer at least three feet deep. Amidst this wintry spectacle, bundled up in layers of warmth—a thick coat, an even thicker sweater, gloves, a wooly scarf, and sturdy boots—you ventured along a familiar, safe path. As your footsteps traced a rhythm, music streamed through your headphones, harmonizing with the peaceful aura of the snowy mountains.

Living in this scenic locale for a while, the Son family had been your sole neighbors. Amidst the tranquil walk, oblivious to the figure in orange and blue drawing nearer, a smile adorned your face at the sight of foxes, adorned in their winter fur, scampering off into the bushes. Your journey continued, the snow-covered surroundings casting an enchanting spell. However, concealed by the snow, a hidden tree stump almost tripped you, yet you found yourself upheld by the familiar figure—Goku.

With a grin, Goku attempted to converse, met by your mitted hand gently silencing him. "I can't hear you, Goku," you said, lowering your hand, prompting a laugh from him. He adjusted your headphones, allowing the natural symphony of the mountainside to embrace your ears with its crisp melody. "Morning, Y/N!" Goku greeted, to which you replied with a giggle, "Morning, Goku," as you powered off your music. Concerned about his lack of warm attire, you inquired about winter clothing from ChiChi, only to learn of their strained relationship, which you concealed your concern for.

Handing Goku your thermos, you draped your oversized coat around him, ensuring his comfort against the cold. Playfully, he adjusted the coat before quizzing about your destination. Intent on finding a scenic spot, you were caught off guard as Goku scooped you up, teasingly mentioning avoiding potential clumsiness. Bantering with him, you found yourself being carried to a picturesque location, huddling closer against him for warmth.

Perceiving your shivers, Goku, using his energy, warmed a large rock, offering you a cozy seat on his lap. Initially hesitant, you eventually accepted the gesture, snuggling closer to his comforting warmth. Pouring hot chocolate from your thermos, you shared a moment, amused by Goku's excitement over the beverage. As you sipped and admired the horizon, Goku's gaze fixated on you, prompting him to express a sudden desire to return to your home due to the cold.

Back at your place, Goku assisted in lighting the fireplace, your gratitude followed by an impulsive kiss on his cheek. As you went about preparing oatmeal, Goku, overwhelmed by a newfound feeling, pondered the warmth in his heart. His gaze lingered on you, contemplating the unfamiliar yet alluring sensation—a realization dawning upon him that his sentiments might transcend mere friendship.

With a gentle smile, you glanced back at Goku, unknowingly igniting a cascade of emotions within him. A warmth, not just from the fire, enveloped Goku, a realization dawning that perhaps what he felt was more than admiration or friendship. As your eyes met, a tender smile exchanged between you, Goku couldn't deny the burgeoning affection blossoming within him—a realization that he might have harbored feelings for you all along.

In the aftermath of sharing a comforting meal together, Goku reluctantly departed for home, his yearning for ChiChi's breakfast being the sole reason. However, amidst the meal, ChiChi's constant nagging and fussing over trivial matters irked Goku internally. What started as a small amount of snow inadvertently brought indoors was magnified by ChiChi's reaction, treating it as if Goku had caused a snowstorm within their home.

With ChiChi's departure, Goku's demeanor visibly changed. His shoulders, previously tense, slouched slightly as he lowered his gaze, the weight of the situation evident in his subtle expression. His son, Gohan, at the tender age of 9, observed his father's subdued state. Aware that something was amiss, Gohan, though recognizing his limited influence in such matters dominated by his mother, felt uneasy witnessing his father's distress. "Hey, dad... maybe you should check on Ms. Y/N? I noticed her home isn't well-equipped for the winter. She might need help getting new blankets and covers," Gohan suggested, eliciting an immediate positive response from Goku. "That's a great idea! Thanks, Gohan!" Goku exclaimed joyfully before vanishing with instant transmission.

In your home, nestled by the fireplace under a thin duvet and pillows, you were startled as Goku suddenly appeared, causing you to clutch your chest in surprise. Laughing sheepishly, Goku explained his visit, echoing Gohan's thoughtful suggestion about acquiring better blankets for you. Your intention to nap was interrupted by Goku's eagerness, declaring his intent to join you in a nap, claiming it sounded inviting. Without hesitation, he nestled under the duvet beside you, unfazed by personal space, a display of his innocent enthusiasm. You chuckled at his innocence, providing him with his own pillow as you settled in.

For Goku, this day with you had been nothing short of extraordinary, and the afternoon had barely begun. He cherished every moment, basking in the simple pleasures of your company.

Soon, the tranquility of the fireplace and the soothing warmth lulled both of you into a light nap, the peaceful ambiance enveloping you in a serene slumber.

Reflecting on the day, the simplicity of sharing a relaxed moment together seemed like an excellent way to spend time.