Chapter 1: The encounter

Rain moved through the bustling city, his steps purposeful, and his gaze guarded. Tall buildings loomed overhead, casting shadows on the crowded streets below. To the world, he appeared like any other young man navigating the urban landscape. But beneath the façade of normalcy, Rain carried a burden that weighed heavily on his shoulders.

Born an Omega wolf hybrid in a pack fraught with turmoil, Rain's life had taken a tragic turn. An incident, forever etched in his memory, had left scars that not even time could fully heal the trauma of seeing his father being stabbed in front of him.

Forced into hiding, Rain and his mother sought refuge among humans, where they adopted a semblance of a normal life. Suppressants masked his Omega scent, allowing him to blend seamlessly into society. The anonymity was both a comfort and a cage.

As he walked, Rain couldn't shake the nagging worry that accompanied his every step. His mother's stern warnings echoed in his mind, reminding him to keep his identity concealed. The pack's enemies were relentless, and any trace of Omega male vulnerability could spell disaster.

*

The job at Phayu's company represented a chance for Rain to escape the shadows of his past. Phayu, an Alpha with a reputation of success, became Rain's unwitting beacon of hope. From afar, Rain admired the Alpha's strength, leadership, and dominance. Phayu's company, a symbol of power and influence, became the backdrop for Rain's aspirations.

Rain didn't know that phayu was also not an human but a wolf hybrid like him more he's an alpha leader from the same pack that he needs to hide for his entire life. The tragic event that happened 15years ago which caused his mom to leave her pack so she can raise her child far from any danger just after rain's dad were killed during an attack saving their lives.

Today rain is 20 years old, they are living a great life so far, rain is a brilliant kid, he excelled at school skipping classes and finally graduated first class before age. he developed maturity and responsibilities, he was working in the small company in town but his dream is to work at CHAIKAMON GROUPS.

Phayu is his role model he follows him since he was in high school saying he wants to be powerful and strong just like him even though he's an omega he can't show weakness and powerless.

Rain worked so hard to achieve everything in his life, he wants to provide and gives his mom a beautiful peacefully life. Looking back when he was growing up they struggled a lot, he saw his mom working two or three jobs for them to survive now he wants her to rest so he can take care of everything.

*

Rain applied for a position of chief executive, he knows he has the experience and the talent for the job. One morning he was sitting behind desk the job is so boring for him but he just work there for money waiting for a reply from his dream company when an email popped up.

"Oh my god" rain screams. He just received a response telling him to come for an interview. He immediately left the company and went home.

"Mom" he shouts running through the door.

"Hey slow down you're going to trip and fall" his mom says

"Mom mom they replied i, i, i have an interview in two days" he shutters

"I know you can do it my love" his mom hugs him all happy.

"I'm so scared what if i screw it up" he says

"You won't, you're talented and smart they will take you just show them who this son is huh, my smart boy" she says pinching his cheeks

"Mom I'm not a child anymore" rain talks in between