chapter 14 : I'm not going to break

As the evening drew to a close and Rain and Phayu bid farewell to their friends who seemed to have another plan to talk more in private. The lovebirds retreated to the luxurious bathroom in Phayu's home to shower before going to bed. The room was dimly lit by the soft glow of candlelights, casting a warm and romantic ambiance over the space.

Rain's heart fluttered as Phayu led him into the bathroom, his alpha's hand warm and reassuring against his own. The air was filled with the soothing scent of lavender, mingling with the steam rising from the large bathtub that awaited them.

"Come here" With a tender smile, Phayu gestured for Rain to step into the tub, he helped him taking off his clothes. Although it's not the first time being naked but rain still feels shy.

He settles in the bathtub the warm water lapping gently at his skin as he sank inside.

"Ughhhh" Rain sighed, the heat of the water soothing his muscles and washing away his anxiety.

why is he even anxious right now?.

Phayu joined him moments later after taking off his own clothes, settling in behind Rain with a contented sigh of his own. The warmth of the water enveloped them both, cocooning them in a bubble of intimacy and love.

"Are you okay?" phayu asks, feeling rain a bit nervous. Rain nodded silently turning to face his alpha with a soft smile.

As they sit together in the tub, Rain couldn't help but admire the way Phayu's wet hair clung to his forehead, the droplets glistening like diamonds in the soft candlelight. His alpha's firm chest rose and fell with each breath, the water cascading down his skin in rivulets that made Rain's heart race with desire.

"Fuck what's wrong with me?" Rain thought to himself shaking the naughty thoughts coming to his mind.

Phayu's eyes met Rain's, a tender smile playing at the corners of his lips.

"You look so beautiful," he murmured softly, his voice filled with warmth and affection.

Rain felt a blush spread across his cheeks at Phayu's words, his heart swelling with love for his alpha.

"And you are so handsome" he replied whispering softly. Phayu pulled him closer to his arms.

They sat in companionable silence for a while, the only sound the gentle lapping of the water against the sides of the tub. The warmth of the water seeped into their bones, relaxing them both.

But as they soaked together, the heat between them began to grow, fueled by the intimate closeness of their bodies and the tender affection that flowed between them. Rain couldn't tear his gaze away from Phayu, his alpha's presence filling him with a sense of peace and contentment that he had never known before.

Phayu's hand trailed lazily down Rain's arm, his touch sending shivers of pleasure coursing through him. Rain leaned into his touch, his body humming with desire as Phayu's fingers danced across his skin.

With a soft chuckle, Phayu pressed a gentle kiss to Rain's temple, his lips warm and tender against his skin.

"I love you" he whispered softly, his voice filled with adoration.

Rain's heart skipped a beat at Phayu's words, his chest swelling with love for his alpha.

"I love you too" he replied, his voice filled with sincerity.

Their love was a flame that burned bright and fierce, illuminating the darkness and guiding them through even the darkest of times. And as they stayed together in the warmth of the bathtub, surrounded by the soft glow of candlelight, they knew that their love would endure for all eternity, a beacon of hope in a world filled with uncertainty and doubt.