chapter 22 : Baby boy is sick

Rain woke up to the gentle warmth of sunlight filtering through the curtains, casting a golden glow over his face. His head felt heavy, and as he blinked his eyes open, memories of the previous day started to trickle back into his mind. He was out with his friends and took advantage to indulge in a few drinks. But now, as he lay in bed at noon, he realized he had a lot overdone it.

Stretching lazily, Rain tried to piece together the events of the previous night. He remembered the sound of raindrops drumming against the window, the soft laughter of friends, and the warmth of the alcohol coursing through his veins. But everything after a certain point seemed hazy and blurred.

As he shifted, he became aware of another presence in the room. Turning his head slightly, he saw his alpha, watching him with a mixture of amusement and concern. Phayu's dark hair was tousled from sleep, and his amber eyes sparkled with mischief.

"Good afternoon, sleepyhead," Phayu greeted him, a teasing smile playing on his lips.

Rain groaned softly, rubbing his temples. "What happened last night? I don't remember much."

Phayu's smile softened, and he sat down on the edge of the bed. "You had a bit too much drinks baby."

Rain's cheeks flushed with embarrassment as he recalled his lack of self-control, well his friends kinda gave him all the drinks he couldn't refuse. "I'm sorry P'Phayu. I didn't mean to drink that much please don't get mad at me." He said with pleading eyes

Phayu's expression grew more serious as he reached out to brush a strand of hair away from Rain's forehead. "I know my love. But you've been feeling unwell since last week, and alcohol only makes things worse. You need to take better care of yourself huh."

Rain nodded, feeling guilty for causing his alpha to worry. "I will, I promise."

Phayu's smile returned, and he leaned in to press a gentle kiss to Rain's forehead. "Good boy. Now, since you've been a naughty omega, you'll need to be punished."

Rain's eyes widened in surprise, and he looked up at Phayu with a mix of curiosity and apprehension. "Punished? How?"

Phayu's grin turned mischievous again as he stood up from the bed. "Oh, you'll see. But first, let's get you cleaned up and dressed."

With Phayu's help, Rain managed to drag himself out of bed and into the bathroom. The warm water cascading down his body felt so good, washing away the remnants of the alcohol-induced haze. Phayu joined him in the shower, the intimate closeness easing Rain's lingering embarrassment.

Once they were both clean and dressed, Phayu led Rain to the living room, where there's a cozy living room. Soft music played in the background, adding a kinda romantic atmosphere. A small table was set with a delicious looking meal, complete with his favourite dishes.

Rain's eyes widened in surprise and delight. "P'Phayu, you didn't have to do all this."

Phayu pulled out a chair for Rain and gestured for him to sit. "I wanted to make up for your rough night with something special, you need food in your body you threw up a lot yesterday."

"You're not going to punish me right" rain asks, he is kinda scared what kind of punishment will it be?

"Not now you're still feverish i want to take care of you first, we will talk about it later, eat now" phayu replies.

As they enjoyed their meal together, the conversation flowed easily between them. Rain eventually relaxed and shared stories from his night how his friends teased him, while Phayu talked about his recent projects.

After they finished eating, Phayu gave him his medecine then he stood up and held out his hand to Rain. "Now come with me."

Rain took Phayu's hand, curiosity dancing in his eyes. Phayu led him to the couch, where he had cleared a space for them to relax. The soft music swelled, filling the room with a melodious tune that tugged at Rain's heartstrings.