INTRODUCTION

Mirha Ahmed is a young girl, the only child of her parents, often referred to as "All in One" due to her combination of beauty and intelligence. Despite hailing from a wealthy background as the daughter of a businessman, she doesn't carry an air of pride or arrogance about her wealth. Mirha presents a strict and stern demeanor towards strangers and distant individuals, partly due to her introverted nature and a somewhat grumpy demeanor influenced by her upbringing. However, within her close circle, she reveals a contrasting personality-kind, affectionate, and caring towards those she holds dear. Being her parents' sole focus, she developed a degree of sensitivity due to their overcare and attention to her tantrums. Mirha, deeply respectful of her parents, refrains from actions that might bring them shame or disappointment.

Despite being admired for her beauty and intellect, she remains humble, never allowing her appearance to define her worth. Yet, she maintains a keen sense of fashion, staying up-to-date with trends. At times, her confidence can border on overconfidence-so much so that it can sway others' certainty, even when they are actually correct.

Mirha never experienced the solitude of being an only child, thanks to her two childhood friends, Zoha and Farwa. During her early years, her parents were a constant presence, acting like a supportive cloud, ensuring she never felt the absence of a sibling. It was during 8th that Farwa and Zoha transcended mere friendship; they became Mirha's sisters. Starting from 9th grade, they've made it a tradition to celebrate their friendship anniversary every year, cherishing the deep bond they share. They shared everything, from sleepovers to fun times, and even their deepest secrets. Mirha didn't seek out other friendships because these two were the only ones she truly trusted. Their parents understood the deep bond they shared, never imposing restrictions on their activities.

Now, the trio-Mirha, Farwa, and Zoha-are gearing up for their university entrance exams after successfully completing their A Levels. True to form, Mirha outshone in her A Levels. Currently, they're diligently engaged in group studies, pooling their efforts to secure admission into the same university. Their bond, unbroken since school, continued through college, and now their shared goal is to attend the same university together.

MIRHA AHMED

Zain Ali, a young lad and the only son in his family with a younger sister

Zain Ali, a young lad and the only son in his family with a younger sister. Often labeled as "Mr. Brainy," Zain dislikes this moniker, feeling that his good looks are overshadowed by his high IQ. He's a goofball, always aiming to crack jokes, though not always successful at eliciting laughter. He possesses a mix of goofiness and a hint of arrogance, which he believes is occasionally necessary. Coming from a well-off family, Zain is grateful to have been blessed with both intelligence and good looks by Allah. He shares a close bond with his mother, enjoying a friendly relationship rather than a traditional mother-son dynamic. In contrast, his father maintains a facade of strictness and lacks frankness, believing in the necessity of discipline for boys. While everyone praises Zain's intelligence, his father is the exception, expressing his admiration only behind Zain's back. Zain has a caring nature but doesn't tolerate anyone's tantrums except his sister, Marukh, whom he affectionately calls "Mahi." Together, they are partners in crime and share a deep bond.