Unraveling the Mystery

POV: Katherine Pierce

Officially one week in LA and I have to say, I'm quite enjoying myself *looks at random guy in mirror sitting on bed in hotel room* Everyone here is very relaxed and carefree. Don't you think? *grabs lipstick from bag leaning closer to mirror to put it on* I will be back shortly, don't you move now. Not that you can, anyways *grins slightly*

Oh what a week this has been. Hot weather, hot guys, great clubs. Oh how I've missed feeling this free.

*taps random guys cheek* I'll be back *walks out of hotel room and hotel making way to coffee store*

Yes, yes I know. Back here again. What? I'm determined to find out more about this mysterious man and what better way than to have the pretty little barista compelled to do my work for me?

Sammy: Morning Katherine

Alright, to the chase. None of that hospitality stuff

Sammy: Right, sure... He came in earlier than usual this morning. Ordered 2 cups of his coffee but no food. I asked him what was going on and he said that work has him working overtime more than normal and that's it. I tried asking about his job but all he keeps telling me is that he works for the government *shrugs slightly*

The government, huh...

Sammy: *nods* Won't specify what though but I've always thought cop. He's brief about his work, drives a car with tinted windows. Always on edge like he's ready to fight someone

Hmm... *nods slowly* Keep up the good work Samantha, I'll be back tomorrow and remember-

Sammy: You were never here and I don't know anything I know

Good girl *grins walking out*

So this mysterious man is a cop, supposedly. Overworked. Seems someone might know a thing or two of the bodies I've left around... I could use that...