Night at the Hotel Pt. 1

POV: G Callen

*I get up when someone knocks on the door, pulling shorts on beforehand* I got it

Katherine: *is sat on the couch with a drink in hand*

*opens the door letting the waiter in with the trolley* Yeah just there is fine

Waiter: As you wish *wheels it over stopping it by the couch* Anything else for you sir?

Katherine: *is watching them whilst sipping on drink*

*looks to Katherine briefly* Yeah just one thing... Katherine *motions her over with head*

Katherine: *eyebrows raise slightly setting drink down and walking over* Yes?

*kisses her cheek lowering voice to her* Don't kill him or injury him, be nice *doesn't look back at the waiter and walks off to the bedroom*

Waiter: Sir? Hello ma'am...

Katherine: *watches him surprised by that then looks to the waiter compelling him* You're going to be very still, very quiet and not panic *moves behind him eyes darkening and baring teeth before sinking fangs into his neck feeding on him then pulls away - moves around to face him, feeding him some blood and once again compelling him* You won't remember that. You came in, gave us our food then left. Nothing else happened, okay

Waiter: *blinks a couple of times* Enjoy your food ma'am, have a good evening *smiles at her walking out shutting door behind*

Katherine: You can come back in now

*I walk back in looking around briefly before setting self on the couch, pulling the trolley closer*

Katherine: *sits beside him downing drink before grabbing his chin turning his head to look at self* Thank you... *kisses him deeply*

*eyes close kissing back before she pulls away* You want the blue steak?

Katherine: *smiles at him* And the fries

... Fine *hands her plate over to her, grabbing the rest of the tray for self and starts eating*

Katherine: *watches him for a few moments before digging in to own food*

*finishes food pretty quickly, grabbing coffee and leaning back on the couch*

Katherine: Did you just inhale that?

I was hungry

Katherine: You want the fries? *holds plate out finishing steak*

*takes the plate from her and fork* You're not hungry?

Katherine: I'm dead, remember. Hunger doesn't work the same way

*I nod slowly finishing what's left on her plate, setting everything back on the trolley* What?

Katherine: Astonishing how much food you can consume, that's all

*I shrug slightly* Good appetite I guess

Katherine: *moves into his lap* How about a bath?

I don't do baths

Katherine: Bubbly bath

*makes a face* I prefer showers

Katherine: What about a fun bath, I can show you a few things *grins at him undoing robe*

Oh yeah?

Katherine: Mmhmm *drops robe to ground* I'll go run us one *gets up slowly from his lap, turning away from him walking to bathroom*

*watches as she walks away*

What is going on Callen, you're like a magpie attracted to something shiny. I mean, you were the one who came here in the first place... And those last few hours, my god... I've never been more turned on in my life... Never felt so dominant yet submissive at the same time... The way she can just look at me a certain way, move her body in a certain direction...