INTRODUCTION

Warnings:-

#Top Kook

#Bottom tae

#suspense

#mystery

#Fluff flufff overloaded fluff

#Fantasy au

#Femboy tae

#Intersex tae

#Cross dressing

#Smutssss (cuz i know you love it) 🌚

#Violence

#mythical creatures

#Lactation

#Bp tae

#Breastfeeding

#Other ships

#Age gap

#Violence

#no cheating

#Dragons

#Mpreg

#No angst

#drama

#Happy ending

~~~~~~

IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH THE GIVING WARNINGS PLEASE SKIP THE STORY AND DON'T COMMENT NEGATIVELY AND YOUR OWN THOUGHTS THAT DONT RELATED TO THE BOOK....THE ACCOUNTS WILL BE BLOCK IMMEDIATELY....

As I'm more into fantasy stuff so i decided to finally write this book....🩷🩷🩷

THANK YOU HOPE YOU ALL WILL ENJOY.....

SO LET'S GET IT...🩵🩵

~~~~

CHARECTORS:-

JEON JUNGKOOK

JEON JUNGKOOK

King of "Sapphire Kingdom"...Most powerful Dragon in the Dragon world....

28

merciless...dangerous ....cold....emotionless..has so many powers.....the strongest Dragon in the dragon realms....has anger issues....but is caring as well... takes care of his family and his people with all his might but never shows any emotion.... no one ever saw him smiling or talking softly ever....mateless.....mortal...

All the dragons are immortal but the king is not because he didn't find his mate at the age of 18....he will only achieve immortality after mating and marking his mate his other half....his temper became worse since then...his dragon become fierce...his dragon lost all his temper that day when he didnt find a mate and now no one can tame his dragon.....

when he is angry no one can stop him because he went out of control and no one have the audacity to go infront of him...everyone fears his anger and try to not make him angry ever because than he destroys everything....people are dying to become his mate as he didnt have one...and others are behind his life and throne....

Virgin....

Height 6'3 (🥵🤌😌)

~~~~~

His Dragon Lucifer

His Dragon Lucifer....

He's a supreme dragon....the Most powerful Dragon in the Dragon world....no one can beat lucifer...bigger in size than a normal dragon...his fire is the most powerful...can melt anything even can kill a immortal dragon....

But his Dragon also has a other side which not many people knows in his kingdom....

~~~~~~

KIM TAEHYUNG

KIM TAEHYUNG....

17

Soon to be reaching his mating age that is 18...he was one of the chief's son in dragon world but got separated from them when he was a fetus.... never came outside from his room since his birth.... kind.... innocent (and when i said innocent its mean sooo much innocent like a new born)....he knows nothing about human or dragon world...

Sensitive....fragile....pure soul...a shy baby...caring....lonely doesn't know what mate is and how things works in outside his room....never see outside world...never interacted with any living thing...his only friend is his dragon....but again he didnt know that the friend whom he talk is actually his dragon...

Have so many hidden powers that no one knows about him.... he himself didnt know anything.....he's a special child...

Virgin....

Height 5'2 (🥹🤏❤️)

~~~~~~

His Dragon???????

To be continued.....💛💛💛💛

READ CAREFULLY!!!!!!! ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

I hope you guys like this book as i always wanted to write this book on my own....

First it was a oneshot but it didnt turned out the way i wanted it to be it was too short each chapter of barely 1000 words and without any details the way i actually wanted it to be and the way i explain and think about it....

so i thought to make it as a short book but then while writing it again my precious mind gave me soo many ideas to make it more loong so i decided to make it as a proper book...💛💛💛

Dont forget to vote and comment and lemme know it you guys wanted me to continue it or not....

TAEKOOK FOREVER 💚💜💚💜💚