Chapter 4🌟

Author's pov:

In the Throne Room

Jk:"RM I want that witch infront of me no matter what......she can again do something to attack my kingdom and now as i have found my queen as well so i cant take any risk with his life nor my kingdom's safety again this witch can hurt my mate as well now so find her asap.....and found out who's this kaisen is who locked up my queen in that castle and find the reason why he locked my queen in the first place......and also found out about my queen's parents...i want them here soon how dare they throw him at the forest...."he said with a cold face in anger...

Rm:"yes my lord.... I will accomplish it all in no time...."he said bowing.....and went away from there...

After solving some more kingdom matter he decided to check on tae as its already lunch time and tae also has to take medicines now....

~~~~~~

Jungkook went to his chamber....he saw that tae slowly opened his eyes by the sound....kook smiled and sat beside tae who got shy and smiled back at kook sitting on the bed....

Jk:"are you feeling okay my queen?? Did you sleep well??...."he said caressing tae's soft cheek....tae nodded looking down blushing....kook put his finger under tae's chin and lifted his face gently....kook slowly leaned near tae's face and kiss his forehead gently making tae red he felt tingles in his tummy and his heart flutters in happiness...

but then he got confused when kook called him My queen again and again he surely liked it but why kook calling him that....

Tae:"w-why are you c-calling me q-queen im no queen i-im taehyung ...."he said softly looking at him with innocent confused eyes and kook chuckled....

Kook:"i know sweetheart but YOU are MY queen and this kingdom is yours...Im the King and you are their Queen..."he said gently and tae become shocked...

Tae:"b-but m-me how???...why m-me "he asked nervously getting overwhelmed with all this information....kook got confused by tae's question...did tae dont know that im his mate??is he not feeling the mate bond or anything towards him..???...any connection or something....

Kook:"because you're my ma- wait...how old are you sweetheart???.."he asked softly and tae think for sometime couting on his tiny fingers....pouting..

Tae:"k-kaisen said i-im s-seventeen...."he said softly showing his seven fingers titling his head making kook heart burst in uwuwuw...

Kook nodded understanding...that's the reason tae didn't felt the mate bond yet and didn't react like kook did after seeing him for tge first time because his mate didn't reach the mating age yet to feel the bond...

Kook:"when is your birthday my queen???.."he asked and tae shooked his head pouting...

Tae:"i-i dont k-know....he n-never t-told me..."he said getting sad and kook fist his palm in anger closing his eyes but control himself and then smile softy at kook....

Kook:"its okay baby no need to be sad okay...we will find out anyway..."he said and tae nodded smiling...

Kook:"now get up and have a shower than we will go to eat lunch okay..."he said softly and tae nodded and stood up but due to weakness he lost his balance but before he could fall down...kook catch him and held him tightly by his waist..pulling him close to his chest ..

Kook:"are you okay.??...did you get hurt anywhere??...are you fine my queen..."he asked worriedly and tae nodded shyly by the closed approximate....making kook sighed in relief..

Kook lift him up in bridle style making tae yelp by the sudden act and he immediately hugged kook's neck tightly blushing madly.....kook smiled at his cute mate and went to the bathroom and make tae sit beside the bathtub who was red as a ripped tomato...