Chapter 7🌟

Tae:"i-i wanna s-show kookie a-also...where i-is h-he..."he was so excited to show his flowie crown to kookie as now he also has a crown like him so he can brage about it that he made it on his own....unlike kookie who didnt made his crown on his own....

Ember:"dear my king will probably be in the throne room right now..."she said and tae immediately stood up nodding and went out of the room without waiting for ember to say anything further......

Tae was hopping towards the throne room happily he looked around and saw everyone had their heads bow at him not looking towards his direction...he's grateful that no one is looking at him as he dont like to much attention on himself....but who's gonna tell him that its kook's order that no one will look at tae when he's roaming around in the castle to not make him scared or panic....

Tae reached the throne room and saw no one was outside and get confused....he just saw throne room from outside while exploring the castle with kook and he clearly remembered there were at least 10 guards outside the throne room guarding it always but why there is no one now...he thought but then shrugged and open the door and went inside excitedly jumping happily...

Tae:"k-ookiee kookiee....l-look i mad-...."he said but halt on his track seeing the scene infront of him....he shrieks in fear and scream loudly seeing a giant dragon standing infront of him in the middle of the throne room looking at him with yellow glowing eyes...

Hearing tae's scream the dragon senses fear and danger and  got on alert mode makinh tae's heart thumb loudly in his chest..... the dragon growls loudly at tae making him flinched and his body started trembling in fear and he started crying hardly....

He wanted to run away but his legs got frozed on the floor by fear making  him stumbled and fell down on the ground with a thud alarming everyone.....

•~~~~~~~~•

Kook was in throne room having an important meeting with all the cheifs...ministers and important people of the kingdom about the attack that happened few days ago and he also invite all the soldiers and head guard inside as well so everyone can know about it and be prepared if something like that happen again....

he ordered all the maids and servents to not disturb him till the meeting gets over.....and for the safety of throne room and the people inside of it he ordered luca to stand in the middle of the thron room so no one step inside the throne room until he say so and also told luca to attack immediately if he sense any kind of  danger....

The meeting was on-going when suddenly someone bardged inside the throne room making luca alert and he growls loudly mak8ng everyone alert......kook got angry when someone barged inside without his permission but his heart sink to his stomach when he heard the loud scream and cries of the person which is clearly his baby mate his queen...he immediately stood up from his throne making everyone stand as well looking at him shock that why the king become so tensed suddenly....

Luca never saw tae before so he got more alert seeing a stranger and he was ready to attack tae but then he coward in fear and bowed down feeling immense pain while whimpering when kook order him in his dragon voice which he never used before on him ever........

Kook knows what he heard....he clearly heard tae's scream and with a thumbing heart he ran towards luca who was ready to attack tae any minute...

Kook/lucifer:"LUCA STOP RIGHT THERE SUBMIT TO YOUR QUEEN IMMEDIATELY ...."kook eyes turned bright golden with a hint of red means lucifer also took over his human side when they sense danger on their mate...luca whimpers and immediately bowed down infront of tae submitted himself fully who was shaking badly in fear while crying loudly not knowing what is happening around him...