Chapter 3🌟

Kook was in bliss having his cute small mate in his strong arms...but he have to make his scared baby calm first...its not the time to feel other things....

Kook:"baby calm down please dont cry...it was just a guard dragon you dont have to be scared of them...they cant hurt you...no one can touch you okay i will never let anyone touch nor harm you in any way...please dont cry..."he said caressing tae's back softly shushing him who sniffs cutely and back away a little just to look up but didnt pull away from the hug still shaking slightly and look at kook with innocent teary eyes pouting ......

Tae:"i-it was s-sho s-scaryy...and h-he was b-big...i g-got scared..."he said sniffing with wobbly lips...and kook cooed at his innocent queen and laughed....

Kook:"my queen it was just a normal dragon and im their king...you dont have to be scared of them...they fears me...they cant even think to hurt you ever...now stop crying please..."he said and gently wipes the tears from his soft rosy cheeks and tae get shy...and nodded softly...

Tae:"t-they don't s-say anything t-to you???..."he asked like a child who's confirming something from his mother...and kook nodded smiling...

Kook:"no they don't say anything to me because they are scared of me..."he said and saw how tae bambie eyes widen in shock...

Tae:"R-reallyy...but w-why they f-fear y-you...yo-you're not s-scary...you a-are nice..."he said shyly looking down making kook relieved and smile that his mate dont find him scary....

Kook:"because im their King my little queen...."he said and caresses tae's cheeks who cheeks burn with a deep shade of pink....

Tae:"b-but they are s-scary..."he mumbles pouting...and kook chuckled...

Kook:"ok ok don't pout...they will not do anything to you so dont be scared of them now..."he said and tae got confused but still nodded then he remembered something...

Tae:"w-why did y-you bring m-me here....and how d-did you f-find m-me??..."he asked backing away from the hug curiously and kook already missing his warmth but cleared his throat and lead him again to the bed as tae's body is still weak he can't stand for to long....he made tae sit on the bed and sat beside him....

Jk:"couple of days ago we got attacked by big evil creatures made by some bad witch and we came to know that the creatures came from the abandon deep forest where no one dared to goes...

so as a King to fint out who attack my people so i decided to go there to explore the abounded forest to find who dare to make such creatures to attack my kingdom so i went there myself with my trusted man..."he said and saw how tae listen to him very carefully with wide bambie eyes with full attention....

Taehyung could see that jungkook is being really honest and genuine which he never feel when kai talks to him and told him something.....tae nodded softly and kook continues further...

Jk:"when we reached there we saw a castle hide deep inside the forest coverd by tall trees and thought we could find something about the witch inside the castle but when I saw the window of your room is covered with wooden bars I thought that the room is old and no one use it and it would be easy for us to enter inside the castle from there....."taehyung nodded looking at him with wide puppy eyes looking like a child who's listening to some interesting story....

Jk:"but when we entered  inside i saw you sleeping  on the bed and as soon as I saw you my dragon screamed loudly trying to come out telling me that YOU are my MATE my queen...but when we checked on you... you were unconscious so i took you here...and the rest you know...."he said smiling and tae got another shock when kook said his dragon screamed that tae is his mate...tae dont know what mate is and didn't listen to the mate part carefully as he got scared when kook sad "his dragon"....