Chapter 5🌟

he was drooling at the sexy sight of kook's hard chest,8 pack abs and the complimentary V line...while kook was freezed on his spot...what his little mate trying to doo...his heart was beating loudly he thought that it might come out of his chest while jumping.....

-

-

Tae:"woahh kookie i-is so b-beautiful and his body is wow...but w-why kookie have l-little boxes o-on his tummy...h-how he get t-those...why i d-dont have i-it..."he mumbles pouting to himself amused by kook's abs looking at them with twinkling eyes....kook was controlling himself from squealing at his adorable baby....

Tae was in daze seeing kook like this....that without his knowing he climb on top of kook and sat on his tummy looking at him with shinny bambie eyes like an excited baby who got his favourite candy...making kook dying inside his heart was hammering loudly like it will come out any moment when he felt tae sitting on his abs with his soft milky thighs touching his sides....

Tae put his both soft tiny hands on kook's abs touching them gently...poking them curiously feeling them gasping his bambie eyes sparkling......

Tae:"why t-these boxes a-are hard....but t-they are c-cute and smol i l-like it "he pouted poking kooks abs giggling softly...

Tae:"but h-how kookie made t-those...w-why i dont h-have them...i w-wan them t-too.."he whined at the thought and lift his rob up till his tummy and poke his tummy with his fingers then again look at kooks abs and sulked pouting heavily..

Tae:"i wan t-them too...t-they will l-look cute on taetae t-tummy too..."he mumbles whinning seeing kook abs and then his flat tummy pouting hard....

Tae:"i w-wan them alsoo..."he was whinning  like a little toddler who didnt get his favourite toy...

Kook open his one eye to peek when he didnt felt tae's hand on his abs and what he saw made his jaw dropped and his heart that was hammering loudly literally came to his throat and his breath got hitched...

There his baby mate was sitting pouting heavily while his robe rolled up till his tummy giving the perfect view of this juicy thighs...flate milky tummy and tiny smooth waist and he looked a bit down and he felt his soul leaving his body when he saw the pink panties his baby is wearing his thighs spread apart on his stomach looking so tempting...

kook hands were itching to touch it but he composed himself and close his eyes again breathing heavily....sweating badly....

Tae:"it o-ok i will a-ask kookie h-how to m-made these b-boxes..."he thought and put his robe down shrugging and again started feeling kook's body again with tiny hands without any care giggling cutely making kook suffer by the soft touches of his mate...

he was fisting the blanket so hard that his knuckles turned white...on top of that tae's soft milky thighs was full on display rubbing on both side of his waist as he was squirming continuesly giving him sparks of pleasure...he really wanted to grab them and feel them in his rough palm....biting on them...

Lucifer:"ahhh jeon jungkook stoppp thinkinggg like thattt or you might get har- ohh never mind you already are hard....you h0rny hooman..."his dragon said rolling his eyes making kook shocked...

Kook:"im not h0rny...and its not my fault either okay....im controlling myself unlike you who was ready to jump at him as soon as you saw him in his chamber..."he said rolling his eyes as well and lucifer scoff...

Lucifer:" well cant blame you tho...he's too hot and cute to resist....bro looked at thosee thighss...and his tiny wasitt...ahhh i wanna bite on it marking it..."he said drooling at tae who was busy in his own world...