Chapter 2🌟

After Few Days.....

Jk:"did you find out who send those low life creatures...."he said sitting on his throne in all his glory looking so intimate and handsome that anyone can knelt down by his dominance and charismatic aura..... but only he and rm were there present in the room because kook doesn't want anyone to find out about this matter yet.... first he wants to found out on his own about this problem....

Rm:"yes my lord.... Our head wizard took the blood of the creature and search on it...he said the blood was thick and black in colour....the creature must be made of some powerful old witch craft...and who made those creatures is really experienced in doing witch craft and he said that the creatures were made after sacrificing many animals life by draining their blood and using there bones to create those creatures as the wizard found many innocent animal's blood mixture in the creature's blood...."RM explain everything calmly to kook who was fumming in anger by now....

Jk:" did you found any witch in our kingdom who can do this..."he asked with so much anger in his voice...he was trying so hard to calming himself and just not to burst out in anger....

Rm:"no my lord...there isnt any witch in our kingdom...and the city dragons said they saw the creatures came from the direction of abounded haunted forest where no one dared to go....."he said and kook nodded...as he already know no one in the kingdom dare to go against him and attack his people...but who has the audacity to attack his kigndom by going this low....

Jk:"is that so??? Than i myself go there to check who has the audacity to send those low life creatures in my territory...."he said smirking and rm nodded bowing as he know no one can stop jungkook if he decides something....but still he got some courage and said...

Rm:"My lord...if you dont mind...can i accompany you to finding that person??.."he asked and kook look at him for a minute than nodded...

Jk:"Sure Rm you dont have to ask only you can come with me....but make sure no one finds about it...."he said and walked towards his chamber....

~~~~~

Next night:

Kook and rm walked out side of the castle from backside towards the deep forest they didnt fly to the forest because they didnt want anyone to find about it as kook's dragon is so much big in size compare to any other normal dragon and anyone can spot him in the sky even if he's flying to high so they decided to walk till the forest and than turned into their dragons form and flew inside the forest......

~~~~

After reaching the forest they both turned into their dragons and flew high on the sky looking around to spot any house or cave....when they reached deep inside the forest both turned back into there human form as the trees were so tall in the forest and they cant see anything clearly from above other than trees.....they started to look around searching for any house to find out where the creatures came from or the one who made them but they saw nothing......

they started to look around searching for any house to find out where the creatures came from or the one who made them but they saw nothing