46

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The Seed of the Last Days Is the Key to Survival Chapter 46

Author:silent Label: Modern times

He Qing said: "I don't need your care, and Mu Hua is here."

Mu Hua demonstratively hugged He Qing's waist and said, "Qingqing is mine, I will naturally take care of it."

He Chen hooked the corners of his mouth and smiled, but the smile did not carry any warmth, "Doesn't my brother want to meet that child?" He's clamoring to see you every day.

He Qing frowned and looked at He Chen: "How could Xiaobao be with you."

"Naturally, it's fate, doesn't my brother want to see him? Oh yes, and a bald head.

Mu Hua said coldly: "Take me to meet them."

He Chen stared at He Qing and said, "Does my brother want to go with me?"

"I'll go with you."

He Chen looked at Mu Hua and said, "But I don't like this man very much, brother."

He Qing said: "Mu Hua doesn't go, I won't go."

He Chen sighed and said: "Since it is my brother's request, then I will agree, my brother is willful, and I also like it."

He Chen turned around and walked in front.

He Qing touched the back of Mu Hua's hand comfortingly and followed He Chen.

He Chen stopped in front of a villa, which was very close to Mu Hua's teacher yesterday. He Qing muttered silently in his heart, the evil rich man lives in a small apartment, and He Chen actually has a small villa to live in, which really makes people want to grab it.

He Chen pushed open the door and said, "Brother, please take a seat."

He Qing looked at He Chen vigilantly and asked, "Where is Xiaobao?"

"Naturally, I'm a guest, brother, you're welcome, what's mine is yours, my house is your house, you don't have to be restrained in your own home."

"I want to see Xiaobao and the bald head."

He Chen sat on the sofa and looked at He Qing and said, "Brother, don't you want to talk to me like that?"

Mu Hua took He Qing and sat on the sofa opposite He Chen and said, "Since my brother said it's okay, it's okay, right?" Brother?

He Chen looked at Mu Hua coldly and said, "Who are you, I don't need you as an outsider to intervene when I talk to my brother."

Mu Hua put his arm around He Qing's waist and said, "How can I be an outsider?" You are Qingqing's younger brother, you should call me brother-in-law.

The electric light around He Chen's body flickered, and He Qing frowned and said, "If you do it, we won't have anything to say."

The sparks around He Chen dissipated, and he said with a smile: "Brother, don't be angry, I just don't do it."

He Qing said: "I want to see Xiaobao and the bald head, if they are here, you let them come out, and if they are not, I will look elsewhere."

He Chen clapped his hands, and two bodyguards walked over. He Chen said: "Bring the people you met outside the city.

"Yes." The bodyguard left quickly.

He Chen said to He Qing: "Brother, they will be here soon."

He Qing looked at the direction the bodyguard left and didn't speak again, while He Chen looked at He Qing obsessively. Brother, why did you mess with that again, he must have forced you, right? My brother is mine, how can he like someone else? Brother is angry that I didn't find you right away, right?

"Brother!" Xiaobao shouted excitedly when he saw He Qing.

He Qing looked at Xiaobao who was safe and sound, and breathed a sigh of relief.

Xiaobao broke away from the bodyguard's hand and ran towards He Qing, but unfortunately the bodyguard grabbed Xiaobao's collar first. Xiaobao turned his head and said, "Let go of me, I'm going to find my brother."

The bodyguard lifted the collar behind Xiaobao and lifted it.

He Qing frowned and looked at He Chen: "What do you mean by this?"

He Chen smiled and said, "My brother always doesn't accompany me, I'm bored, so I found two guests to accompany me." This little guest is my favorite, and I can't bear to let him go. Why don't my brother promise to stay with me, I don't need guests when my brother is here.

He Qing looked at Xiaobao, whose neck was tightened, and said, "Okay, I promise you, you put Xiaobao down first."

As soon as He Chen waved his hand, the bodyguard let go of Xiaobao, and the hand with his bald head tied behind him was also untied. Xiaobao ran over and threw himself into He Qing's arms and said, "Brother, are you okay?"

He Qing's heart was sour, this child was sensible and distressing, obviously he was kidnapped, and he cared about himself in turn. "I'm fine, but Xiaobao, they..." He Qing can't ask this, what if he fights? Can I beat He Chen to make him angry? I'm afraid not. He Chen will report the difference, not to mention beating him, even if he doesn't fight, he will be worried about him, and it will be even more difficult to get rid of it after the fight.

Xiaobao said: "I'm fine, it was my fierce brother who invited me home."

The bald head and Mu Hua exchanged glances. Mu Hua said: "Since the person has also been found, I should also leave."

He Chen said: "You can go, my brother stays."

He Qing lowered his head and said, "Mu Hua, you go first."

Mu Hua stretched out his hand to lift He Qing's chin and said, "We are all together."

He Chen gritted his teeth and said, "Are you dead to me?"

Mu Hua: "Is my dear brother a zombie?" I really don't know.

He Chen got up and said, "It seems that you want to do it."

Mu Hua said: "The people I want to take away haven't been able to take away."

"In that case, let's fight. If you win, your brother will go with you, and you won't be allowed to meet your brother after you lose.

Mu Hua: "Qingqing is not a commodity, not a person you can dispose of at will." I fought with you because Dai Qingqing taught you this younger brother.

"What are you doing with so much nonsense, if you can't win today, I don't want to leave here."

First ChapterPrevious Chapter46/285Next ChapterFinal Chapter Table of Contents

Previous: Grandmaster of Doom

Next: Silent Reading

Recommended Reading:

Temporary bodyguards

This time it's your turn to love me

God-level summoner

The history of raising babies in the fairy world

Mountains and rivers, sun and moon

Mandatory military uniforms

The Immortal Cultivator of Travel

Thriller paradise

Heroine, I was wrong

Copyright©2022 www.dmxs.org | Tanmei Novel | BL Novel