221-230

The seed of the last days is the key to survival Chapter 221

Author:silent Label: Modern times

Qi Xin sat down depressed, being ignored early in the morning, or by his own boss, is this really good? Also, Boss, do you still look affectionate after you have lost your memory? Are you sure you're not having selective amnesia?

Breakfast is made by Xi, white porridge, boiled eggs. At a very ordinary breakfast, Yang Guang felt full of emotion. I haven't eaten a bite of a hot meal since the end of the world, and now I finally have it.

However, Yang Guang stopped his movements and looked at Mu Hua on the other side.

He was looking at the man who came in the evening, the man who was also called his sister-in-law by others. Mu Hua picked up a boiled egg, peeled it and handed it to He Qing.

He Qing asked, "Don't you eat it?"

Mu Hua shook his head.

He Qing then remembered what he said before, eating these foods is not good for the body. How can I do without eating? He Qing took out the spirit fruit from the space and put it in front of Mu Hua.

Mu Hua said: "I don't eat.

He Qing Zhengse said: "There are many more, you can't stop eating."

Mu Hua chuckled, "Thank you."

Yang Guang was even more uncomfortable and smiled. He smiled, he had never seen him smile before, it turned out that he also had a gentle side, it turned out that his coldness was really just facing himself, it turned out that he would have an expression other than a straight face. It's a pity that none of these belong to me, if only I could get them.

Mu Hua snorted coldly, and Yang Guang woke up from his fantasy. Thinking about the evil thoughts just now, he reached out to wipe the cold sweat from his forehead and continued to eat. How can I be worthy of him? As long as you can watch from afar.

He Qing asked, "What is this?" "There is a black mist on this person's body, is it the most demonic? You can also go crazy when you eat, which is also a skill.

Mu Hua said: "It's nothing, eat it quickly, otherwise it will be cold later."

He Qing lowered his head to eat, forget it, it is also people's own choice to enter the devil or something. What more can I say? What's more, Mu Hua is also a demon cultivator. When they met the day before, He Qing found out that Mu Hua was demonic energy.

After dinner, it's time for a meeting. The original plan to go out was to find the zombie king and Mu Hua. Now Mu Hua has found it, but does the Zombie King need to continue searching? Besides, I don't know the situation at the base, so it's necessary to go back and take a look.

He Qing said: "I suggest that we go back to the base to have a look, and bring the news of Mu Hua's safety to everyone in an instant." "Mu Hua's disappearance has made everyone very worried, and now that Mu Hua is fine, it is time to go back and take a look. But...... The zombie king has not been found yet, and the zombies outside have become more and more active, which is definitely not a good thing for humans. Liveliness equals strength, and the human situation is more dangerous. He Qing didn't know how to choose now.

Qi Xin said: "Sister-in-law, go back first, I'll go to the zombie king myself." And I'm a zombie, and I'm definitely safer than you among zombies.

He Qing: "But are there high-level zombies who want to kill you?"

Qi Xin said with a big grin: "Don't be afraid, as long as they find the Zombie King, they won't dare to attack me."

Qi Xin's pursuit order has dissipated, because Zhou Qian and Shao Zhan are gone. It's a pity that Qixin doesn't know now.