88

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The seed of the last days is the key to survival Chapter 88

Author:silent Label: Modern times

He Qing put the snowmobile into the space and said, "Then observe first, it's best to catch someone to ask."

The sound of a car driving in the distance came, and it was really a pillow when I was sleeping, and someone sent it to the door without knowing the situation.

He Qing released the sunflower team to block the middle of the road.

The car stopped, and a baby-faced man got out and swore and said, "This is your sunflower?" If you still want it, take it back, or I'll destroy all the sunflowers.

Sunflower No. 1 didn't need He Qing's command to launch a few melon seeds at the baby-faced man's car. The melon seeds pierced the glass and shot into the car, and the baby-faced man looked at the sunflower in surprise: "Machine gun? Robot? "How can sunflowers spit out melon seeds by themselves, and they are so powerful!

The door on the other side opened, and a man with a smile on his lips walked down and said, "I wonder what happened to you again?" If you have something, just say it, as long as I Feng Xiao can help, I will definitely help.

The baby-faced man walked over and kicked Feng Xiao and said, "Are you stupid, they provoked you like this and still helped them?"

The smile on Feng Xiao's face did not decrease: "Xiaojie is calm, we can't beat them, can't we just help if we can?"

Li Jie immediately exploded and yelled: "Who said I can't beat them!" It's just a few sunflowers, and I'm also an anomaly, better than you as an ordinary person.

Feng Xiao's face turned down, and he lowered his eyes and said, "I know that I dragged Xiaojie down."

Li Jie grabbed his hair and said, "I didn't mean that, I, I mean... Anyway, you just don't have to think about it.

Feng Xiao reached out and rubbed Li Jie's hair.

This interaction blinded everyone's eyes, is this what it looks like to be threatened? Show affection without such a show, okay!

He Qing said coldly: "Don't delay time, I just want to ask you something."

Feng smiled and said, "Please speak."

He Qing pointed to the gate in the distance and asked, "Are you from there?"

"Yes." Feng Xiao nodded.

"How many people are there in the base?"

Li Jie's eyes widened and asked, "You want to grab food?"

"No, I'm just looking for someone."

Li Jie smiled with interest. "Men?"

"Yes, man."

Li Jie's expression immediately changed, from the original impatience to a happy laugh.

He Qing frowned and asked, "Is it funny?" Sensing He Qing's emotions, the sunflower team gathered around Li Jie.

Feng Xiao hurriedly said, "Don't do it, I'll tell you anything you want to know."

Li Jie rolled his eyes and said, "So fierce, no wonder your man was hooked away."

He Qing asked, "What is the origin of that man with long hair?"