[Wroetoshaw]

Summary: After having a 'chill' day and you finding Harry quite distracting which turns into a small 'confession'.

Word count: 721!

Warnings: none

Female reader!
___________________________________________

Y/n pov:

Having chill days with Harry, were never actually 'chill' because he could never sit still for longer than 10 minutes.

No matter how bad I wanted to just sit there and do nothing, Harry would always drag me into doing something.

He drags me to the backyard for some time by the pool.

I was trying to edit my next video but Harry's constant nagging every five minutes is making it impossible.

So here I am, sitting by the pool while Harry attempts to get me to go in.

"Come on Y/n, the pools right there and you won't go in?" Harry asks as he squats down next to my chair.

"Yes Haz (idk), I didn't even want to come out here, you were the one that wanted to while I wanted to edit my next video." I say refusing to look up from my book as I turn the page with a smirk on my face.

Running his fingers through his hair, he stands up and walks towards the pool.

I could never say it out loud, but I had a slight crush on Harry.

I mean it's hard to not start liking someone when you see them every day and they're as sweet, funny and caring as him.

My eyes covered by my sunglasses, watching Harry strip off his shirt was entertaining.

"Fine." He says turning back towards me.

"Guess we'll go in together." He says smirking.

"We?" I question as I look up from my book.

Harry picks me up, runs back towards the water and jumping in.

Submerging under the water, I rush back up.

"What the hell, Harry?" I say as we meet eye to eye.

A smile slowly rising on his face as I roll my eyes before getting out the pool.

"Y/n calm down, it's just water. It's not gonna kill you." He says as he lifts himself out the pool.

Trying to look anywhere but his chest, I return to your chair.

"Harry, can you put a shirt on, please? You're a bit..." I say pausing looking up at the boy who was waiting curiously.

"Distracting." I finish, looking back down at my book.

"Nah." He says smirking as he leans on me, wrapping his arms around my shoulders.

"But it's good to know you find me, or rather my body, distracting." He says as I look up at him, he looks down at me, hovering over my lips only to pull away before they touch.

Standing up, I storm into the house as Harry follows close behind.

As I walk into the house, I find Simon and Tobi sitting on the couch playing games.

"Hey sis, why is Harry shirtless and why are you two wet?" Simon asks pausing the video game to look at the two of us.

I grab my shirt from the couch I left there earlier and pull it over my head as I send a glare his way.

"Why are you glaring at me like that!?" Simon asks chuckling.

"I don't want to talk about it." I say as I cross my arms.

"Honestly, I thought it was hot." Harry says earning him a glare from both Simon and Tobi.

Simon maybe my brother, but Tobi was just as protective.

"On that disturbing note, Harry comes with us, were going to think of new video ideas with the rest of the Sidemen." Simon says as Tobi and him leave through the kitchen.

Before leaving, Harry walks towards me, spinning me around and pulling me towards him by my waist.

"You know, if you liked me you should have just said it." He whispers in my ear before leaning in, closing the gap between us pulling me in a kiss.

I smile and kiss him back, cupping his cheeks as he pulls me closer.

"Harry!" Simon says from the front door.

"Coming!" Harry says pulling away from me, slowly walking away but soon turning around.

"By the way." He starts.

"Be ready by 7 tomorrow, I want to take you out somewhere." He says winking as he continues into the kitchen and follows Tobi and Simon.
____________________________________________