[Aj Shabeel]

Summary: Aj being clingy.

Word count: 728!
Warnings: none.
____________________________________________

Y/n pov:

I walk to the kitchen as Aj follows, grabbing myself and Aj a bottle of water.

Aj wraps his arms around my waist and places his head on my shoulder as I open my bottle.

I laugh as he pecks my cheek and places his head back on my shoulder.

We walk to the living room as Aj has his hands on my waist.

I sit down on the sofa while his arms
wrap around my waist with my head resting on his shoulder as he turns the TV on.

I hear Chunkz and Sharky walking into the living room.

"Hey Y/n!" Sharky says waving while I smike as I feel Aj's arms tighten around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

I see a smirk forming on both of their faces.

'Fuck off.' I mouth before rolling my eyes.

"No freaky shit on the sofa, alright?" Chunkz says laughing.

"Shush man." Aj says as I laugh.

"Y/n/n, I'll be back. I just have grab something from my room." He says as I nod.

He pecks my lips and walk towards his room as Chunkz and Sharky sits next to me.

"So Y/n, you notice anything different today?" Chunkz asks.

"No, I don't think so." I say shaking my head.

"Nevermind, how have you been?" He asks smiling.

"I've been good, bit tired because waking up at 6 a.m for work is a nightmare." I say laughing as I lean my head on the couch.

"Y/n, I have a question." Sharky asks.

"Shoot." I say laughing.

"When are you and Aj's relationship going public?" He asks.

"I wasn't planning on doing it at this time, I mean we've been together for almost 6 months." I say.

"I respect that, I was just wondering because you and Aj seem to be really happy. Aj hasn't been this happy before since he met you." Sharky says smiling.

"Yeah, brother talks lots about you when you're not around. Probably thinking about you right now." Chunkz says laugh as I blush.

A few seconds later, Aj walks into the living room and sits on his original spot, pulling me closer to him and kissing my cheek and wraps his arms around my waist.

Chunkz sends me a wink as Sharky smirks at me while I roll my eyes, laying my head on Aj's shoulder.

[time skip]

I feel the need to go to the bathroom and I sit up.

Aj grabs my leg as he looks up at me.

"Baby, I'll be back. I need the restroom." I say as he loosens his grip on my leg and I leave the room.

3rd person:

"For a guy who hates physical touch, you sure are clingy" Chunkz says chuckling as I
Aj looks at him.

"I'm not." Aj says furrowing his eyebrows.

"He's kind of right, you're always clinging onto Y/n." Sharky says.

"Yeah, 'cause she's my girlfriend." Aj says walking to the stairs, already done with this shit.

Y/n pov:

I walk towards the stairs to see Aj walking to his room.

"Hey, you alright?" I ask noticing his annoyed look on his face

"I'm fine." He says closing his bedroom door.

I open his bedroom door and see him laying on his bed with his face on his pillow.

"Aj, love, are you sure your alright?" I ask in a concerning tone when he sighs and sits by the corner of his bed, facing me.

"Y/n, am I clingy?" He asks looking down and figdes with his fingers.

"What, no why?" I ask walking to him and I sit next to him.

"I don't know, it's just how I think about it. Lik I know you need your time but I might be annoying, clinging on you the whole time." He says sighing.

I lift his face up and towards me as I smile, leaning in and kiss him.

We pull away as I see him smiling at me.

"You're not clingy, I think it's cute. Possibly my favourite thing about you." I say as he pauses for a second

"What do you mean possibly?" He asks chuckling.

I laugh and peck his lips while smiling.

"You love my lips more, yeah?" He says smirking as I chuckle and nod.
____________________________________________