[TBJZL]

Summary: A winter day in Norway with Tobi.

Word count: 800!

Warnings: none.

A/n: Norway was the first think I though of when I think of snow and I searched it up... anyway enjoy!

Female reader!

_____________________________________________________________

Y/n pov:

"Love, I would love to kiss you right now but it's fucking cold, so wait till we're inside?" I ask as I place one of my gloved hands on his cheek while Tobi nods his head with a smile.

Tobi opens the front door to our Norway holiday home and motions me to enter while bowinh. 

"Thank you, kind sir." I say smiling as I walk in while Tobi laughs.

My face immediately warmed up from the heat in the house. 

We take off our winter clothes, Tobi's hair covered in snow and my cheeks so red and cold.

"My hands are warm." Tobi says as he rubs them together and places them on my cheeks making it sting.

"Tobi!" I say as I pull away to see him smirking.

(Welcome to science facts :D)
(Hotness and coldness don't go together :D)

I make my way down the hallway and into our room with Tobi following.

I lay down on our bed and take off my wet socks and cold pants.

Tobi takes his socks and shirt off revealing his toned body. 

"Are you that cold?" He asks as I huddle under the blankets.

"Considering that I fell on my face in snow. Yes I'm that cold." I say as he chuckles and jumps on top of me with his head into the crook of my neck as I caress his face.

"Want to take a warm shower?" He asks as I feel him smile on my skin while I nod my head and get up.

"As long as you keep your wandering hands to yourself then it would just be an innocent and sweet time together." I say pointing to him as we enter the bathroom.

"Fuck!" Tobi mumbles while laughing as I cross my arms.

"I'm kidding, love. Let's go!" He says as he grabs my hand.

We strip down and turn the water on as Tobi got in immediately.

"Why do you always get in so fast? You have to wait for the water to warm up." I say chuckling as he dances around.

He grabs my hand and pulls me in, closing the curtain.

I stand under the warm water, wrapping my arms around his torso as I lean myself into Tobi's chest while he rubbed my back and comb his hand through my hair.

"Can I wash your hair?" Tobi whispers while kissing my forehead as I nod, laughing.

He grabs the shampoo and applies it on my hair while massaging it as I close my eyes, relaxing.

I smile as he rinses my hair and wraps his arms around my waist and placing his head on my shoulder.

"No conditioner?" I ask.

"No, I like your natural hair." He says pecking my cheek as I smile.

I turn around and wrap my arms around his neck while furrowing my eyebrows.

"You're not even in the water!" I say chuckling.

"No need. I just want to see your beautiful face." He says smiling before leaning in and connecting our lips as I smile.

"Get out and cuddle?" He asks chuckling once he pulls away.

"Yes!" I say smiling as I open the vurtain and get out.

It was still pretty cold so I wrap my towel close to me as we walk towards our bedroom.

The three minutes I took putting on my clothes were hell, I whine and crawl into bed.

"The fact you got dressed so slow and got into the bed so fast is mad." Tobi says laughing as he puts his shirt on.

I laugh wrapping myself in all of our blankets.

"Tobi." I whine dragging out the vowel.

"Baby." He says dragging the vowel as well

"I'm cold." I say plopping my face on his pillow.

"You have four blankets, how are you still cold?" He asks.

"I don't know, cuddle me!" I say looking at him while opening my arms for him to cuddle into.

"You know you're a very needy girlfriend, right?" He says crawling into bed wrapping his arms around my neck as I wrap my arms around his torso then place it on his cheek.

"Yeah." I say nodding and cuddle deeper into him as I place my head into the crook of his neck while his hand flows down to my waist.

I feel him kiss my forehead as his hand goes under my shirt, rubbing my waist while my eyes start to get heavy.

"I love you." He whispers.

"I love you too." I whisper as I place some kisses on his neck.
_______________________________________________________