[Wroetoshaw]

Title: 'unexpected...'

Summary: after Harry was filming with Sidemen, you wake up to something you've never expected to wake up to.

Word count: 1023!
Warnings: none

Female reader!

A/n: you and Harry are the new Sidemen couple :D
Decided to change this book into a Sidemen + friends imagines
____________________________________________

Y/n pov:

I get out of the shower and put my Pj's that were on Harry's bed and reach towards the hoodie that's hanging in his wardrobe.

I put the hoodie on and place the sweater close to my nose and inhaling, smiling at the familiar scent.

I walk towards the living room as I see my sister, Talia, on the couch with Faith, Freya and Ellie.

"Y/N!" Faith shouts as she walks over to me with open arms.

I laugh and hug her before walking to Freya and Ellie, hugging them as well as we walk towards the couch.

"Hello to you too, Tal." I say as I sit next to her.

She turns her head to me and smiles as she lays her head on my shoulder then goes back to her phone.

3rd person pov:

Harry was currently very busy filming with the Sidemen so it had been almost a few days since you've seen him, and it was making you pretty upset even though they are basically minutes away from the house.

You put the hood on and lay your head on Talia's head and watch what's happening on her phone.

Harry is slightly taller compared to you but he always buys a size bigger than what he was when it came to hoodies, mainly because he loves seeing you in his hoodies.

The sound of the door creaking filling your ears and you look up, with your head tilt slightly.

A smile falls upon your face as you saw your lover, who was smiling.

Y/n pov:

"I was just thinking about you!" I say laughing as I run over to Harry, wrapping my arms around him.

"You never leave my mind." Harry says blushing as he speaks, kissing me on my forehead.

"As much as I love you two being happy and cute, this is sickening." Talia says standing next to Simon making him laugh as I smile sarcastically at her.

I turn around to see the rest of the Sidemen, smiling at the two of us.

"Tobi!" I say smiling as I walk over to him with open arms, hugging him once I reach him.

"The fact that Y/n just walked pass like 4 people just to get to Tobi." Josh says laughing as he sets his bags down and runs over to Freya.

I hug the rest of the Sidemen and walk to the couch.

"Movie!" Simon says running to the couch and jumping on it before I could sit down.