[Wroetoshaw]

Summary: relationship reveals...

Warnings: none.
Word count: 1319!
____________________________________________

3rd person pov:

You and Harry have been dating for a while but decided not to tell anyone.

It wasn't that you two didn't want to, more due to the fact that you two just didn't really know how to.

You didn't mind because you know how hard your boyfriend's job is with half of your following, agreeing and supporting everything you do and the other half hating on your every move.

Your friends know, thankfully.

It's hard keeping your relationship with all of the fans.

Y/n pov:

"Y/n I don't know how you do it." Freya says taking a sip of her slightly alcoholic beverage.

"What do you mean?" I ask, unsure of what she was insinuating.

"Keeping your relationship a secret from the internet!" She exclaims as if it was obvious.

"Well at the end of the day, I love him and it shouldn't affect our love for each other." I try explaining as Talia jumps into the conversation.

"Yes but, don't you get affected by all the girls who hit on him and try to go out with him?" She asks.

She has a point.

"I guess but it's Harry's choice whether he wants to or not." I mumble.

"Come on! I doubt he'll leave you. You are perfect for him." Ellie says smiling.

"His obsessed with you." Talia says chuckling.

"And you're obsessed with him." Faith says before laughing.

My cheeks turn red as the rest chuckle.

"I support that." Freya says chuckling as she points her glass at Faith.

[time skip]

"Morning my love." I whisper as I run my head though Harry's hair.

Harry groans as he pulls me closer by my waist.

"Come on, love. We have to get ready." I say chuckling as he buries his head into the crook of my neck.

"How about I stay and cuddle you whole day?" He asks smiling as he places light kisses on my neck.

"Your fans are depending on you, Haz." I say smiling as I cup his cheeks while he lifts his head.

"Hi." He whispers with a smile.

I chuckle, leaning down capturing his lips on mine.

He smiles into the kiss as he pulls himself up and places himself on top of me.

I smile as he rubs my sides.