[KSI]

Summary: after a long day of filming, the Sidemen decided to go to the beach with the Sidemen girlfriends and wives.

Word count: 2305!
Warnings: none.

A/n: every harsh thing I wrote in this, is not true!! Your beautiful and I hope you noticed that! Sorry if the harsh things that will offend you. I'm sorry, I appologise for everything.

Female reader!
____________________________________________

3rd person pov:

"Come on, JJ!" Tobi exclaims as he runs towards him.

"Get in!" Tobi says as he points to the ocean.

JJ groans as he sits on his towel in front the ocean.

The girls just sitting on the sand - chatting while Ethan, Josh, Harry, Tobi and Vik were messing around in the sea in an attempt to cool down against this surprisingly hot day.

Simon out to get pizza for all of them.

Y/n, who's talking to Talia, turns around thinking JJ would get into the water.

She couldn't be more wrong.

She feels her heart sink when she sees JJ already occupied flirting with some slut in a bikini which hardly anything.

Y/n pov: (random pov switch, don't worry about it.)

I quickly look towards the ocean before anyone would notice the jealousy and hurt on my face.

I'd be lying if I'm to say I'm not jealous, I wish I was the girl.

I know for a fact that JJ is the love of my life, I don't even attempt to deny it.

Whenever he speaks to me, I end up going all shy and blushing which makes things a little awkward at times.

Obviously JJ doesn't have the slightest idea about my feelings towards him, and I know that he'll never know.

I'm not willing to let go of my best friend just because of a 'silly little crush'.

Just a little crush, nothing more.

"Y/n?" I hear Talia say as she puts her hand on my shoulder and snapping me out of my thoughts.

"You okay?" She asks furrowing her eyebrows as she rubs my back.

I turn around to see the girl sitting on JJ's lap on his towel.

"Oh, Y/n. I'm so sorry." Talia says as I lean my head on her shoulder.

"Hey, you okay?" Freya asks as the girls look at me.

I feel Talia turn her head, motioning the other girls to JJ and the girl as I look over the ocean.

I see the girls shake their heads on the sand with the sun's reflection and Freya tackles me in a hug, making us fall onto the sand and burst out in laughter.

"Girls, the foods here!" We hear Simon shout as he holds boxes of pizza.

JJ's 'girl' rolls her eyes before facing him.