[Yung Filly]

Title: 'Chunkz and Filly Show'

Summary: being in the Chunkz and Filly Show!

Word count: 1841!
Warnings: none.
____________________________________________

Y/n pov:

"Yeah man, it's your boy Yung Filly!" Filly says into his mic.

"Aye man, yeah." Chunkz sings looking into the camera.

"Yo my people, it's Chunkz." He says smiling.

"And we are back with a brand new podcast, we're back with another episode. We really hope you enjoy the other ones." Filly says smiling.

"Anyway as you can see we have my girlfriend and Chunkz's best friend, non other than Y/n Y/l/n!" Filly says as they clap.

"Non other, what do you mean?" I ask shifting on my chair as Chunkz laughs.

"You're my one and only." Filly says smiling.

"Enough with this shit." Chunkz says smiling.

"Thanks for coming today, Y/n." Chunkz says.

"Thank you for having me." I say softly.

"God, I love Y/n. I love having her around like her energy is just so peaceful." Filly says chuckling.

"I don't know who wouldn't know because you post her everyday." Chunkz comments making me chuckle.

"No like seriously. I go to Filly's Instagram story, picture or should I say pictures of you telling the people how much he loves you. I go to his snap story, picture of you." Chunkz says smiling.

"I can show you right now." Chunkz says pulling out his phone from his pocket and pulls up Instagram on his phone.

Yungfilly 21h

Yungfilly 19h

Yungfilly 19h