Sushant

Sushant was very happy that everything went smoothly in his marriage.

He spent a lot of money in his marriage ceremony. Sushila's father told him that he was extravagant and he shouldn't waste so much money.

Sushant told him , " A person like me marries once in lifetime. I hold marriage as a very sacred ceremony where the marriage vows are taken in the presence of God."

He is going to stick to Sushila till the death took them apart.

Doctor Sapre was very happy to have Sushant as his son in law. His words that he will not leave his wife unless death separates them, made the doctor relaxed.

He knew that he had pampered his only daughter who lost her mother at the tender age of four. He had spoilt her by doing everything she asked for.

Her behaviour worsened when she became a teenager. His elder sister Mrudula refused to stay with her brother ( Dr. Dilip) because of Sushila's tantrums.

Once when she tried to correct Sushila who was irregular in attending her college as she was not interested in studies, Sushila became very rude to her.

She said to her aunt Mrudula, 'Don't try to act as if you are my mother. Whether I attend college or not is none of your business. You are staying under our roof and eating our food. How dare you tell me what to do and what not to do. "

Mrudula had vowed that she would leave and never set her foot in his brother's house. She didn't come to attend Sushila's marriage.

Sushila had invited all her college friends to her marriage followed by the reception. She had asked her father to make arrangements of liquor for her college friends.

Her father flatly refused. She told him she will not attend the marriage ceremony if he doesn't supply drinks to her friends.

When Sushant came to know about this he arranged for drinks and also kept a bartender to serve them that night for her friends as well as other guests who wished to have drinks.

Dr. Dipak thought that Sushant was going to spoil his already spoilt daughter if he was going to fulfill all her foolish demands.

The reception was in the evening. Sushila had asked her beautician to make her ready at her place.

As the beautician had already four brides in her parlour she asked Sushila to come to the parlour. She told the beautician that send those brides to other parlour and come to her place. She told her that she would pay the additional charges which she would have got from those four brides. Dr. Dilip refused to pay so much fees to the beautician, Sushila phoned Sushant and made him pay for her all the money she had promised to the beautician.

When Sushila's college friends came for the reception, she left the side of Sushant to enjoy drinks with her friends.

When the invitees came on the stage to wish the couple they inquired where the bride was , Sushant told them that she had gone to change her dress and would be coming back soon.

His bride was drinking margarita with her friends . She swallowed two glasses of cosmopolitan as well afterwards. It made her unstable .

Her father came to inform her that her friend Meenal had come and wishes to see her.

Meenal had gone to USA with her parents and came back in the afternoon.

She saw the card in the letter box and decided to attend at least wedding reception.

Sushila excused herself from her friends and proceeded with her father meet Meenal.

Both the friends hugged each other. Meenal said that she was very angry as Sushila didn't inform about getting married when she was leaving India to go abroad.