Live in relation with Sushila

Sushila's Live in relationship with William

(Pic of William is shared )

William  kept visiting Sushant and Sushila even after she had borne his child . He took Sushila to the hospital and got done bilateral salpingectomy , that involves removing both of the fallopian tubes completely.
These procedures prevent the egg and sperm from meeting, thus preventing pregnancy.

He didn't want to make Sushila pregnant again , that's why in consultation with Sushant he made her go for the  operation.

With Sushant's permission he used to take her to his residence.  Stay with her for a week and bring her back after a week.

She was almost 49 years old but she looked  quite young between 30 to 35years.

William had fallen in love with Sushila. He wanted to stay with her for ever. But she was Sushant's wife so he used to  take her every month for a week and spend time with her.

When his son became five years old, he wanted to  admit  him in a good school at Deharadun, Uttarakhand.

He had built a house at Dehradun and Mussoorie ,the hill station near Deharadun.

William used to get the nightmare as he was ill treated by his stepmother and her brother.

They behaved nicely in the presence of his father but in hiis absence they thrashed him without any reason .kept him hungry for days.

His mother died when he was just an infant. So his father married her distant cousin to take care of him.

His stepmother couldn't get pregnant because Mr Robert never wanted any issues as he had his love child from his beloved wife  Sneha who was hit by a car when she had gone for shopping. He couldn't get over the grief.

He came to India as a tourist to visit a numer of places , excellent for sightseeing. He met Sneha and fell in love at first sight.

He belonged to a Royal family. He had lots of property in England. But he stayed in India. He purchased  a big bungalow at Delhi and stayed there with Sneha his beautiful and brilliant wife. She gave birth to a very good looking baby boy. Robert gave him his grandfather's name William.

Unfortunately his wife died in an accident when she had gone for shopping. She wanted to buy a gift for him for his birthday. She bought a watch for him.  He had many expensive watches. She wondered whether he would like her gift or not. She wrote a note and kept it in the box.

She was smiling and thinking what Robert would say for the gift she had purchased for him. A car hit her. She fell down  badly injured. She was gasping. She knew her time had come to depart from the world . She held the gift to her bosom and  breathed her last.

The police handed over the box to Robert and told him that she was holding it to her bosom. He kept it in his pocket and watched his wife's funeral ceremony on his birthday. He vowed that he would never celebrate his birthday.

Sneha's distant cousin came to stay with them with pretext to take care of William.

Robert decided to move to London to stay at his ancestral home. He asked Neelima to come along with them as William's  governess. She said she would come if he married her. He refused and told her , "I am still married to the memory  of my deceased wife."

She said, "You marry me for names sake."
As he needed to take her with him for the sake of William who was quite attached to her, Robert agreed to marry her.

As soon as Nilima got married to Robert ,she invited her good for nothing brother  Suresh to stay with her.

Robert never touched Nilima even after marriage. She tried her level best to attract him but of no avail.