Mayur bastard no.5

Rahul Kamble, the bearer impregnated Sushila. She gave birth to his son Mayur.

Anwar was only one year old and Sushila started complaining that I was not taking care of her.

"You catered to my need even before I told you about it."

I love your finger fucking. I love when you fuck me in various positions , but I still feel something lacking . Don't misunderstand darling but I don't feel the spark. I think my body is craving for a change.

Sameer had already planned for her to get her fucked by one of the bearers of Hotel Mayda Inn. Number of bearers were willing to offer their services. But he wanted Rahul Kamble.

He got Rahul's phone number through Charles Desouza. He contacted Rahul Kamble on phone. After number of calls he picked up te phone.

"Rahul Kamble is here. May I know to whom I am speaking?" He asked in his deep voice.

"I am Sushant Singh from SS Electronics speaking."

"Do I know you?" He asked politely.

"I don't think so. We never met before." Said Sushant.

"Please be brief. I have to attend my duty. I don't want to be late. "

"At what time will you be free. ?"

"At 8 pm. or till the next employee come over to take charge from me."

Rahul what I have to talk to you will take quite a bit time and you are in a hurry. So how about when you get free give me a ring.

There was silence at the other end. Then he said , "Look here Mr. Sushant, I have no idea what you want to talk to me but let me clear before hand , I don't indulge myself in any illegal matters."

"Rahul I won't ask you to do anything illegal. I am a respected man. If you are interested then give me a call when you are free. "

It was a very tiring day for Rahul. There was one customer who made him change the dish five times on one pretext or the other. . Too spicy, too much salt, too much oil, over cooked. He felt like throwing the dish on her face.

When she finished eating and left the hotel he felt relieved.

When it was time to leave one of his friend came to see him.

Together they went to a bar to have drink. His friend had ordered cosmopolitan,he ordered whisky.

Then he wished him bye and promised to meet him the next weekend, and left.

He remembered the morning call. That gentleman had asked him to call at 8 pm . He looked at his watch it was 9:30.

He decided to go home. Just when he was getting into his car his phone rang.

"Hello, I was waiting for your call. Since you didn't call I presume you are not interested. I just wanted to make sure."

My friend came to meet me when I got free. We went to a bar to have drinks.

"By the time he left it was 9:30 pm."

"Can you make it now?" He asked.

Rahul felt the anxiety in his tone.So he agreed to meet him.

Sushant gave him his address and asked him if he needed conveyance, he would send his car.

"Don't bother ... I have my own car."

When he reached at the given address he rang the doorbell . To his surprise the door opened immediately.

The person who opened the door said , " Hello ,I am Sushant Singh. He put forward his hand for hand shake."