Oshin bastard no.10

Dangko Singh, the hotel bearer impregnated Sushila. She gives birth to his daughter Oshin.

Sushant took Sushila for a tour to a beautiful state Manipur. They stayed at Sangai Continental Hotel , Imphal.

Sangai Continental (The Boutique Hotel) offers 3-star accommodation with a fitness centre and a restaurant. The accommodation offers a 24-hour front desk, airport transfers, room service and free WiFi.

The units at the hotel come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a safety deposit box. Featuring a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries, certain units at Sangai Continental (The Boutique Hotel) also have a city view. All rooms provide a wardrobe and a kettle

The nearest airport is Imphal Airport, 6 km from Sangai Continental (The Boutique Hotel).

Sushant and Sushila arrived by flight in the morning.

Sushant had already booked in Sangai Continental Hotel. They were given the key of their room.

Their luggage was carried to their room.
They took shower bath together.

Sushant wore a light blue shirt with Royal blue jeans. Sushila wore olive green gown that enhanced her ample blossom, round posterior ,thin waist line.

The bearer Korou Yurenjam who served them the breakfast was very polite with pleasent personality. Sushant noticed that he was eyeing his wife.

The people spoke Manipuri /Meitei in Imphal. Luckily some people could understand Hindi and English so they helped Sushant and Sushila with translation. Korou Yumnam helped them in translating in English.

They wanted to visit
Keibul Lamjao National Park.

Korou Yurenjam , the bearer told them that his friend was visiting the national park today. He was a bearer in ITC Maurya Hotel , New Delhi. He had come to stay at Imphal for ten days.

He would be coming to meet Korou today. He would bring him to their room when he came.

Sushant and Sushila went to their room after finishing their breakfast.

After fifteen minutes Korou knocked at their door. Sushant opened the door and allowed Korou and his friend to enter.

Sushila was lying on the bed . Her gown was shifted up showing her feet little above knees.

Korou's friend's eyes were roaming all over her body.

Korou introduced his friend as Dingko Singh.
He smiled and shook hands with both of them. Sushila held his hand for more than necessary.

Dingko smiled at her showing his beautiful even teeth. His eyes were unique. You could see different colours in different angles. They looked greenish blue with brown tinge. That made him look as a Prince Charming.

They went together in a hired vehicle to visit the National Park. Sushant and Sushila sat at the back seat where as Dingko sat in the front with the driver.

He kept watching Sushila in the mirror. Whenever their eyes met they smiled at each other.

Sushant knew that Sushila would encourage Dingko to screw her.

In their tour around the national park she was holding Dingko's hand.

After returning he came to leave them till the room. Sushant went to the toilet. When he came out he saw Dingko fucking his wife on their bed.

Sushant went down and ordered coffee for himself. He enjoyed the hot and steamy coffee taking sip by sip.

He went back to the room and saw that they had switched on the TV and Sushila was sitting on Dingko's lap.