Sushila gets pregnant

Charles Desouza the bearer in Plaza hotel impregnated Sushila

Sushila slept for a week in the guest room. Sushant felt it was high time for him to consummate the marriage.

So he went to the guest room and told Sushila that he would be sleeping with her there.

Sushila looked at him with surprised eyes. She didn't know how to respond to that.

It was his house and he can sleep wherever he wanted. What right she had to refuse him she thought.

She took some time and thought if they had to sleep together then why not his room. His bed was large and comfortable.

"We will not have enough space here. If we have to sleep together we might as well sleep in your room." She said.

Sushant was filled with happiness. He took her hand and led her to his room.

As soon as they reached there Sushila said to him, "I will sleep with you on one condition. Do not touch me unless I give you the permission to do so."

Sushant stood still .He felt as if somebody had thrown chilled water on him.

He looked into her eyes for a long time. Then said, "As you wish."

Sushila who was holding her breath exhaled loudly. It made him realise that she was not ready for sex.

Almost a month had passed but Sushila never told him to touch her.

His friend Charles Desouza came to buy a laptop from his shop. He inquired how his married life was. He shared his problem with him. He advised him to make an advance to her and see how she reacts.

That night Sushant pretended that he touched her accidentally. Sushila shrank from his touch.

He decided to talk to her regarding their relationship and his need to be with her.

"Sushila , I waited long enough. Please co-operate with me. I will be patient with you. What does it takes you to make you mine?" He asked her.

Sushila thought for a while then said ," I have this thing about the bearer that makes impossible for me to have sex. If you make it possible for a bearer other than you to have sex with me, I will allow you to take me."

She knew it was next to impossible. Sushant had somehow sensed that she would never allow him to touch her unless he does what she said.

He decided to make her eat her words. He called his friend Charles and told him everything.

Charles thought for a while . Then he told Sameer about his plan and asked him to bring his wife to the hotel where he worked.

He booked a suite in his hotel  in their name.

Sushant brought Sushila to hotel plaza to dine. Charles served them with drink. He mixed in Sushila's drink the combination of cocaine and methamphetamine for aphrodisiac effects.

He was told by his doctor friend that the combination of the tablets with drinks increases sex drive and reduces inhibitions often resulting in compulsive, hypersexual behaviors.

As told by his doctor friend Sushila who drank a lot of wine was showing the effects of the drugs.

Sushant took her to the room booked in their name and made her lie down on the bed and told her he would take her home when she felt better.

Charles came to the room when he got free from his work.

He asked Sushant that if he had varified about her next monthly period and then brought her there as per his advice.