Janhavi bastard no. 7

Ashok Khare , the bearer impregnated Sushila. She gave birth to his daughter Janhavi.

Sushant decided to take Sushila to a cheap restaurant with cabin facility. So they selected private hotel where they had closed cabins to eat.

They decided to visit hotel Sunstar , where there are private cabins with good ambience .

They wanted privacy. So the asked the bearer for such place in the restaurant. The bearer of the restaurant guided them to the corner cabin where nobody would disturb them . "The attendant would come to take the order when you ring the bell."

Ashok Khare the smart attendant came to serve them in the last cabin. It had a curtain, solid wooden table. Two coaches were kept there where four people could comfortably sit and eat.

Ashok gave them the menu card and told them when they are ready to place the order they should ring the bell he would come to take the order.

Sushant and Sushila decided what to order . Sushant asked Sushila if she was ready to do what they had planned.

She had enjoyed sex exhibiting in open so she had developed the taste for it. So she was willing to exhibit her most private part for the bearer when he came to take the order. Also show him her vagina once again when came to serve the food.

Sushant asked Sushila to lie down ,put her dress up, raise one leg and place the foot near her exposed vulva and masterbate. When she did what he told her he rang the bell.

Ashok came to the booth to take an order. He saw Sushant holding the menu card in front of his face and the lady with him was masterbating her pussy fully exposed for his eyes .

In his five years of service he had never seen anything like that. He stood there like a statue and watched Sushila rubbing her clitoris .

She asked Ashok to come near her.When he stood close to her she continued rubbing her pussy with one hand and with her other hand she rubbed his swollen genital over the pant . She then opened the flap of his pant and pulled out his cock and placed it on her pussy's opening . Ashok gave one push and began moving in and out her wet cunt. "Did you asked for safe cabin for this?" He asked while fucking her.

Sushila told him," Make it quick . When you will come to serve the food you can take a longer time. "

Due to excitement he ejaculated quickly in her inviting pussy. Wiped his cock with tissue paper and left the cabin to bring the ordered food.

When he brought the food Sushila told him that she wouldn't be able to have sex after eating the food, so she prefered to have sex with him first and then she would eat her food.

So he told her, " Take the same pose. It becomes easy to fuck in such little space .where I can stand and bang you."

"I enjoyed it . It was quite pleasurable. " she said.

"This position is called Corkscrew. Where the cock fitts in women's vulva like a cork. You have to pull open the cock . It comes out with pop. Just like that The penis gets tightly fit in vagina.

"The biggest pro is deep penetration", explained Ashok

He further told her ,"For people with vulvas, the twisted angle may hit the G-spot in a way it had never been hit before,"
"Additionally, when a woman keeps her legs closed tightly together, it gives a firm hold on the penis.This creates more sensation for the inserting partner."

"That's why we enjoyed. Because of your closed thighs my penis was pressed. When I moved my cock in your pussy it rubbed your G-spot and it caused you to cum all over my dick. "