Anwar bastard no. 4

Abdul Razzaq, the bearer impregnated Sushila. She gives birth to his son Anwar.

Sushant was lying on the bed reading a novel. He had a habit of reading novel at night which made him sleep.

Sushila came to him wearing a flimsy nighty that clearly showed her boobs and pussy through and through. She told Sushant she needs a dick in her pussy .

Sushant didn't want to have sex with her because he knew if he did he might impregnate her.

He phoned Abdul Razzaq , the bearer of Hotel Taj . He had already told him about his wife's fantasy. He had given a concent .

Sushant asked him if it was possible for him to come to his place. Abdul agreed as his duty was over and he was about to go home.

Sushant forwarded his address. Abdul phoned his mother and informed her that there was some emergency so he wouldn't be able to come home that night . He would come in the morning.

The doorbell of Sushant's residence rang. He asked Sushila to open the door and receive Abdul. He told her that Abdul would be sleeping with her that night.

Sushila went to receive him in her flimsy nighty which was see through. She opened the door and saw a well built handsome man of six feet three inches standing out.

She asked him to come inside. When he entered the house he appeared more handsome in the light. She thanked her stars that she would get to fuck that hero personally.

"You resemble Salman Khan ."( famous Bollywood actor)

He laughed at her remark and said , "I am much taller than him."

She told him, "Abdul I am Sushila. I am Sushant Singh's wife. "

"Yes , I know about you. Sushant sir told me about you. I was going to book a suite for us tomorrow. But suddenly Sir changed the plan and called me here."

She found his deep baritone voice exhilarating her sex drive.

She wanted to taste his lips so she came forward to kiss him . She raised her toes but couldn't reach his tempting lips. He smiled at her. He was pleased at her boldness.

He bent down and placed his warm lips on her. In no time both of them kissed eachother deep throat. He felt her round sexy behind and pulled her closer.

She felt his hard member touching her stomach. She made a sexy voice to let him know that she was enjoying his kisses.
She pressed her lower part to his bulge and moved her body like a dancer so that she was rubbing his already erected cock. He lost his control .

He picked her up and bend her over the sofa and raised her gown and inserted his 10+ inches dick from behind in her wet and warm pussy.

It happened so quickly that Sushila was not mentally prepared for his assault on her poor pussy. His thick rod spread her love tunnel to it's maximum extent.

When he began pounding her pussy she screamed with both the delight and the pain she was experiencing simultaneously.

Sushant was wondering why they were taking such a long time to come to the bedroom. So he decided to go down and check what was delaying them. Then he heard Sushila's scream.
He ran down with lightening speed only to see his wife bending over the sofa and Abdul humping his wife's pussy with his huge dick. Abdul took out almost his whole penis leaving his dick head in her pussy then gave a hard push and his whole length disappeared inside her vagina. Sushant's eyes widened when he saw the size of Abdul's penis. He wondered if he had made a blunder by allowing Abdul to fuck his wife.