Note

Hey guys. It's Ephraimia here.
I could not continue writing the ending of Quest of Battle due to some technical problems relating to Wattpad.
But I will be continuing the ending of the first part here and then begin with the second one.

For those who do not know about this book,you can search and read the first part of the book.(Quest of Battle) which will explain how it all happened before reading this one.

But for a summary,the first part of the book talked about two girls Leila and Kayla;africans who joined hands with a group of immortals to find their mother who was taken by a demon due to a deal that was broken.
The deal was that humans would wonder about during the day and the demons would do theirs during the night and whoever that did not stick to the deal was lost, killed or missing for all eternity since the city that they lived was once inhabited by demons.

But gladly,the two sisters with their two friends Astha and Lucy who helped to find the mother also found their love.

Unimaginable experiences occured at where they were living and so the government declared for lockdown.

But Leila's lover, Zenith, never told her he was immortal and that he had harmed her father which he unfortunately died.

Visions began appearing in Leila's mind about how her father died since she was there too but she was seven by then.

They went through tough and hard times dealing with Edgar and his demon friends to find Susan the mother of the two girls and they did.
Susan was taken home afterwards whiles the two sisters decided to go back and teach those demons a piece of their minds.

Leila and Kayla eventually find out that it was Zenith who had caused the death of their father and they did not take that easy.

Hatred lingered their minds and hearts and did not listen to any explanation.

It was then Edgar got this opportunity to break into the palace in which Zenith and the rest of the immortals had lived.

Meanwhile, Leinali a very generous and beautiful immortal
who had lived for over a thousand years was doing an investigation about the second realm.
Leila eventually found the map that would open the gateway to the second realm take Edgar there.

In the end,Edgar and his troops broke into Getra and killed all who crossed their path.
He captured Leila and yanked her aside.

Kayla who had seen all this, decided to go in and take her sister back.

It was when Edgar told Leila that it wasn't Zenith that killed her father rather him. He was there when her dad tried to make Zenith angry but all that Zenith did was to hold his neck and throw him aside which he vanished after.
Then he, Edgar,came and lifted the poor man up and broke his neck killing him such that when Zenith comes back only to see him dead,he would think that he killed him.

And it was then Kayla got to know her lover Ezra,the cousin of Zenith,was not human. That did not bother her until she eventually found out that he was the one who actually tried to kill her the night she had seen him but her memory of that was erased and his ex lover Isosceles brought that memory back.

*********

Leila felt sorry for all the things she had said to Zenith. She was also angry and frustrated to hear all that. It was simply hard to process.

And all that was said, Kayla too heard it.

Leila and Edgar battled really well but she was just not strong for a demon like him.
He finally got hold of her and reminded her that he killed her dad and there was nothing she could do about it.

When Kayla saw what he was about to do ,she ran with all her might but it was too late,Edgar had stabbed Leila almost to death.

The rest of the immortals came to where the scene was and were shocked to see the young lady almost dead.

They really fought and finally got hold of Edgar,and trapped him. Zenith used this as an opportunity but Edgar freed himself. He told the rest to take Leila to a room while he fought with him.

The two enemies fought like gods and immortals and eventually Edgar was perished.

The remaining immortals joined hands to save her but she died from poison and immense bleeding.

Zenith decided to transfer some of his powers or abilities to her to prevent her soul from fully leaving her body and he did that.

But he was soon in a coma after he had saved her life.

******************************
Leila, Kayla,Astha and Lucy went to their various houses and enjoyed the moments they could not enjoy.

Zenith finally woke up and went to see Leila one evening and there he made love to her.

Some days afterwards,the two sisters performed in their school which they did magnificently.

Zenith and Ezra stood at the top part of the building and watched them perform.

*******
This is all about the first part of Quest of Battle.
Buckle your seatbelt as we get to know what happens next.
Are you excited? For I am.

🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Let's go! †