Chapter 142(Part 1)

"He would walk with you around whiles Alicia and Leinali here would discuss about business."He said addressing Leinali.

"Exes. You are wasting time."
Leinali cut them off and went."Zenith...."

"She will never change."Exes told him and together they all went.

***********

Finally the cleansing rite had just begun and a few people wearing a Getrian cloak; a majestic cloak only worn by the oldest elders in Getra and Leinali was part of them. Together they stood there circulating the pool.

"Come."

With, Zenith behind, Leinali walked in the pool and reached the middle and motioned him to stop.

There she made a majestic looking bowl with a certain white glowing flower in it to appear on her hands.

Was he now going to be cleansed? Was he now about to be ultimately crowned King some days after? Was ut now his turn to rule Getra?

"Today marks the genesis of the kingship rule of Zenith."She started boldly.

"Here comes the words son."Exes said to July.

"I Leinali"She said as she lifted the bowl."grand advisor of Sashragetra"And with that she poured out the purest water of Getra on his heads thereby sealing the fact that there will be no other changes preventing Zenith from becoming king."anoints Zenith,as the legitimate king of Getra and the overall ruler of the mystical realm."
She said"Now bow down and arise son."

Obediently,the young man lowered himself into the water and gently rose.

"Arise Zenith,heir to the throne of Getra."

******

Later in the afternoon.......

"Seriously Leila are you going to be in there forever?"Kayla shouted as she knocked the door.

"What!"

"And here I thought I was the only one who needed a therapist."She told herself."Leila please open the door I need to say something urgent."

**********

"Go on. I'm listening."

"I heard everything Zenith said. I'm sorry it had to end like this but he's not human. Zenith is immortal. He can live till God comes but what about you? Will you even live for a thousand years?"

That knocked some sense into her.

"Mortals and immortals don't have any connection with one another. They are them and we are us."

She just couldn't bear Kayla telling her this. Though it was true,she just couldn't tolerate it."Who said mortals and immortals don't connect huh? If you had a bad day,does that apply to me?"

"See who's talking. You don't see what's going on. Zenith is doing all this to protect you and his kind too. He loves you very much but though it hurts to leave at a time like this,I'm sure he'll not leave you like that."Kayla reprimanded."You should understand what he's doing Lei. His wish is to see you move on happily. That's the only way he will also feel at peace and I know that wherever he will be he will always see and remember you."

"Oh Kayla...."
With that she knelt down sobbing in tears.

With a bit of sympathy within, Kayla quickly knelt down and hugged her."Shh...."She said stroking Leila's hair."It's alright. You just have to stay firm. Forwards ever backwards never."