Chapter 150(Part 1) Finale.

With that in mind he made his way to Zenith who did not seem too much happy about it. It was as if his worry was far beyond present and he knew what or who it was.
What he prayed was for that not to happen to him but that was the law,in fact a prophecy.

There was no way a human could ever be with a non human especially and immortal.

"Zenith."With concern,Ezra placed his hand on his shoulder.

"We need to talk.....in private."

*********

Leila so eager to see her love walked around with Vail and July whose expression seemed very odd.

Something was getting suspicious and that was what Kayla was already thinking.

"Wait."She said."I have a question. Why can't humans see the coronation of an immortal?"

"We don't have time for this Kayla."Leila cut her off."I must see Zenith."

"Kayla for once stop worrying."Astha continued."You look stressed out. Why don't you hang around."

"Seriously,are you trying to dump me?"

"Relax. Everything will be alright."

Yeah once we finally get the hell out of here for the last she said in mind.

Zenith,she spat but somehow,she was glad that this would be their last.

**************
From the highest hallway in the palace of Getra stood Zenith who was watching how beautiful Getra had now become.

With Ezra beside him,only silence dominated their minds. That was until.......

"Stop acting Zenith. Tell me what is going on?"

"Are you not immortal? A vampire of course? Then why don't you figure that right out."

Ezra didn't see that coming. Zenith's cool yet harsh tone could tell something to him.

"Is Leila."Ezra told him."This is the last time any of us will see her."

Ezra's words made Zenith clench his fist hard as he tried to hide that emotion within him.

"You are not the only person going through that."He continued."We all are.....We know how it feels to let go of a loved one and go on with our lives."

"Ezra....."

"It hurts but that is the fact. The only way we will have to save Leila, Kayla and the rest of humanity is to let go of them."He said."They have a superior being watching over them in their realm."

"If I could change that law."

"It's a prophecy. No human past, present nor future can ever be with an immortal."

But that only made things worse. With anger boiling with him, Zenith quickly turned and went to Ezra in a speed much greater than light.

"Are you not on love with Kayla? Then why don't you do whatever it takes to get her back?"He asked."Stop bothering me and get out of here."

"There is nothing you can do about it. Your parents were not able to stay long enough to see you. How will that be if that happens to to you and Leila?"

For once,to him,Ezra had said something really touching to his heart and that pierced him.

"Leila is a mortal and she has a number of years ahead to live."

"Stop it Ezra." He warned."Don't let me do anything harmful to you."

"No Zenith. You are the one doing harm to yourself."Ezra told him."Remember you are only half human and it is your mother's abilities that has made you half immortal."