Chapter 133(Part 1)

But when she hid,she saw Ezra at a dark corner staring at them with the darkest gaze he ever had.

And that alone made Leila's heart drop.

**********

"I have feelings for you."He said.

Kayla did not see that coming. She was just speechless. All she did was to stand there staring at him.

"I....uhh....Kai I like you too but I wish I had those feelings for you too but I don't. I'm sorry if it hurts you.  Really I am."

"It's fine Kayla."He cut her off."I get it. You like that guy. He's very handsome."

"No. No it's not that. I don't like him either. But you are also handsome and quite a nice guy too. No wonder the girls get mad when they are around you."She told him."But you've really helped me and I appreciate the fact that you gotten the courage to say what you have for me. It's not everyone who will be able to do that and thank you for that."

With that she hugged him.
"Please don't get a broken heart okay? For all the help you've given,one day you too will get a beautiful girl who will love you very much."

"It's okay Kayla."He said and cleared his throat."I understand."

Though he understood her,he felt a bit betrayed to hear Kayla's reply. It felt as if a lump had been created in his throat. He just wanted to cry his heart out.

"I'll wait Kayla."He said in mind."Even if it takes eternity for you to see the love I have for you."

Many seconds passed and the two were still hugging each other.
Kayla who felt sorry to say that, was about to end the hug when she saw Ezra.

And she knew why he was here.

"Kai?"She called and smiled."Don't be upset."

He thought it was about what she said but it wasn't. Kayla had something else in mind.
Without wasting much time,she kissed him.

"Oh my goodness."Leila said as she watched."Kayla...."

She turned to see Ezra's expression but the look on his face meant death for Kai especially. She must do something about all that. It felt as if Leila was watching a Mexican or Philippine telenovela.

******

"Kayla."Ezra angrily cried as he punched his hand on the wall."He is dead."

He angrily walked his way to their direction to give him a piece of his mind but a hand grabbed him and pulled him aside.

"Leila."

"Don't Ezra. I know how that feels."She said and took a glimpse if them. Kai just looked happy and kissed Kayla back.

******
"We're still friends right?"Kayla asked.

"Of course."

'Ezra. Just stay away from me or else your immortal days will be numbered and divided by two.'

******
"But Leila your sister...."

"She's just making you angry. Please if she doesn't want anything to do with you, just stay away from her. It will be the best for  all of us."

"I owe her a great apology ."

"I know. Zenith said everything to me. But why did you do that to her? You almost killed her."

"I'm sorry."He said in regret."I didn't know what I was thinking. I just wanted to save myself and the rest of us and she decided not to keep that confidential when she saw me. I'm sorry Leila."

"If you had killed her,I would have done all the ways and means to get rid of you too."

She saw he was indeed sorry for his action.

"Convince Kayla to forgive me. "

"It will be difficult. Kayla has a hard heart when it comes to forgiveness."She said." Look at how long it took to forgive me for not telling her about the real truth about my father's death."

"I have a sister and she's the only family I have and I can't completely turn into a demon because of her inability to forgive. If she doesn't,I will not be the same again and that will hurt not only my sister but Zenith and the rest as well and I know when it comes to Zenith,you will do anything to make sure he's happy."

"Yes."She nodded."Don't worry Ezra. I'll talk to her. Now please leave."

As he stared one last glimpse of her,he went and disappeared in the midst of the dark.

******
Don't forget to vote. In case you don't understand some areas in relation to the book,feel free to drop your comments.