Chapter 134(Part 1)

As he stared one last glimpse of her,he went and disappeared in the midst of the dark.

******
"It's getting late Kai. I'm going."

"No. Let me take you"He said

When Kayla decided to answer him, Leila interrupted.

"Sorry guys but"She then stared at Kayla."We should go. It's getting late."

"See you Kai."

Without wasting much time, Leila pulled Kayla like a child and went leaving Kai all alone.

*********

Astha and Lucy talked with Susan when Leila came.

"We're here."She said.

"Thank goodness. Girls we'll be going. Take care of yourselves."

"Don't worry aunt Susan."Lucy said.

"We will take care. Bye."Astha added as she waved.

"Bye."Leila responded.

*********

Gladly they finally got home and threw themselves on the couch.

"Hurry and clean yourselves."Susan told them."Food is on the table. Just in case."

"We've heard."Leila said.

"Girls....."

Susan teased and went to her room.

************

"God. I'm tired"Kayla said."That was a great show."

Leila positioned herself well and stared at the ceiling."I know right?" Until....."Kayla?"

"Hm?"

"Why are you doing this?"

"As in?"

"As in.......You are now dating that guy."

"What? Which guy?" That was when everything began processing in mind."Kai? No. Was it because of what you saw?"

"You saw me?"

"Yes."She said and turned."And him too."

"Kayla..."

She knew what Leila was trying to do and she would not allow that to happen. She just stood up."You know what? Are you trying to say Ezra is more of a better person than Kai?"

Leila knew she would get lectures for that. She just sighed at that and got up."No. It's not that Kayla. "

"Then good. Kai is a friend and nothing else."

"Oh no Kay. "Leila said in folded arms."I did not see anything friendship over there. I saw more of that."

"You don't understand."She cut her off."I just kissed him to drive Ezra away or to hurt his feelings that's all."

"And it did. Be careful Kayla. Just forgive Ezra and move on with your life."

"And so what if I don't? He will become a demon right? He will.....I don't know.....come into my room and kill me? I don't think so."

"Oh Kayla why are you so....."

"Stubborn?"

"Well... Yeah. How will you feel if you were to be in Ezra's shoes? Will you be there and let that happen. Can you bear the fact that you turning a demon can spoil everything?"

That hit her hard but what Leila said was indeed true.

"No."

"Ezra told me of what is to come if you still hold his mistake back."

"Leila...it's so painful."Kayla said"I can't be bitten again. That almost killed me you know?"

"Ezra will come for you. When he turns into a typical demon,he won't be the same again and Ariana is his only sister and he doesn't want to hurt her. If he turns into a demon,he might harm her and everyone in Getra and he might bring his anger on us Kayla especially you. "