Chapter 139.(Part 1)

And with that Kayla placed her hand on Leila's."I won't say a penny. I can't believe I'm saying this but ....you went through a lot for me. It's about time I do something in return for that. I promise."

"Alright. But you should cover that mark on your neck before mom comes."

"Fine."She said and headed upstairs.

Leila just sat down thinking about what Kayla said. Did she hit her head or something she asked in mind. Or does she wants something in return?
As those questions popped in her head Kayla later came downstairs.

"Thank God today is Saturday."Kayla said and sat beside her sister."So tell me everything."She said curious enough to know the rest."

"Kayla...."

"Relax...."She said and whispered."Mom isn't here. She's bathing."

As Leila mane up her mind to speak further,there was a knock at the door.

"Who is it?"Leila asked expecting an answer.

"Is the person that dump?"Kayla added and quickly headed to the door.

"Kayla who's that?"

***********

"Been a while."

"What the hell are you doing here?"She asked."Mom doesn't like seeing you around. After all you're immortal."

"Just let me in."

*********

"Kayla I said......"
Leila headed to the door and stood there seeing the person. She was just overwhelmed and with that she ran and gave him a hug.

"Zenith.... You're here."

"Of course."He said.

"Good timing you two. You know what? I'm going upstairs."
Kayla told them and went. She just couldn't bear herself watching them. It was as if they were children to her."Was it not two days ago that you met again? And now you miss him already?"She turned ."People and romance,just the worst."

And with that she went to wherever she was going.

"Kayla...."Leila laughed."Have a seat."

*********

"I came to tell you two about something."He said."I'll soon be crowned King of Getra and I want you all to be there."

"Really? Isn't that great...my king?"She said."Don't worry. My sister and I will surely come."

"July will take you there. Sorry I will not be able to come myself but you will not be seeing me till the day of my coronation."

"Why?"

"Getrian Laws."

"Oh...okay."She said."But promise you will be okay."

He smiled."Anything for you."And kissed her.

That was until Kayla came downstairs.

"Seriously guys."She interrupted."The house is not for lovebirding."

"And the house is not for interrupting people's business."

"I knew you will say that Zenith. Smart. And this house again is not for lovemaking."

That changed his mood at once.

"Why are you.... Just relax. It was accidental...it wasn't like I stood there for long. I just wanted to have a small talk with my sister but you should have known that at least someone was around but you were too busy with her."

"What do you want? Tell me."

"I don't want anything. Seriously."

"Zenith..."Leila calmed him down."Kayla just stop."

"Leila I promise to keep this to myself. Zenith I promise. I really respect you a lot though I don't really show it. You all have gone through a lot and I understand.I will keep it confidential in exchange."

"Let's bury the past behind okay?"She said and sat with them."You saved my sister."

"I had no other choice."He said and stared at Leila.

"Why don't you guys have some food."

"Food? At last food is ready."Susan voice was heard a bit further away and that made them giggle.

"Yep. Just come downstairs."
Kayla said until she noticed she was talking to her mother.

"Kayla!"

"I'll handle this. Bye."