I trusted you!

°Kara's POV°

Today was the day I was home alone by myself since Nick was on tour I been dying to see him. We always Skype and talk on the phone when he's not busy,I decided to text my best friend Isaiah that I grew up with I used to have a crush on him back in 5th grade but I grew out of that stage when I became friends with Nick and Logan I never talked to him for about 5weeks uuhh I miss him as my brother. I dialed his number and he picked up on the 5th ring "Hello?"I heard him he sounded tired"Hey remember me?"I said hoping he will"Oh my god Kara is that you?"He sound happy and excited and bright to hear me"Hahaha yes its me hey listen I'm bored and I need someone to hang out with and I was wondering do you want to-"before I could finish my sentence Isaiah yelled YES over the phone...

30 mins has gone by and me and Isaiah was dancing around in the living room like crazy we danced and singed to All about that bass,chains,and all different kinds of music.We got tired and decided to sit on the couch and talk about our lives,"So how are you and Nick?"He asked me curious"We're good do you have someone in your life?"I asked him ...he got upset"No she cheated on me but.."He scooted beside me"Can you be mine?""What Isaiah I can't be yours I'm with Nick and I-I love him and nobody else"I said facing him"He don't have to know about us"Isaiah was really close to my face I couldn't breathe my breath was caught in the back of my throat...then...I felt pair of lips touch mine...it was...ISAIAH Isaiah was kissing me his lips felt so warm but I didn't feel a spark I didnt kiss back I was trying with all my might to get him off of me but there was no luck."WHAT THE HELL!?!?!?!"I heard someone yell which made me finally push Isaiah off of me,we both was standing looking at Nick was pissed off"Look man it was all my idea I didn't mean to-"After Isaiah was about to finish his sentence Nick punched the hell out of Isaiah which made him fall on the ground"NICK WHY DID YOU DO THAT!?!"I bent down near Isaiah's head asking If he's okay"Whatever I'm done"Nick walked out the door making me follow him"What do you mean you're done?"I asked him feeling angry"You're cheating on me with him!"He yelled at me"I'm not cheating on you I told you I love you and only you""Then why was he kissing you?!?""I let Isaiah come over to keep me company and he kissed me I kept trying to push him off but he wouldn't get off baby please why don't you believe me?"I had tears coming down my face and so did Nick"I trusted you Kara I did b but you do this"Nick was crying his heart out"I trusted you"He whispered"Baby I can't believe you don't believe me"I walked off and then I stopped and turned around"I will always love you Nick Bean"and then I walked away crying my eyes out because of him...