°Eleven°Make Me

~Kara's POV~

I woke up with the sun in my eye ugh how much I hated the sun I was feeling a little bit better than I was last night...maybe that was just a sickness of dumb people getting on my damn nerves. I turned around and rolled out of bed to see Logans face near mine "AAAHHH WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?" I screamed at his psycho ass "What? Can I not watch my best friend who's like a sister to me sleep?" What a dumb question to ask "umm NO because that's just top damn weird" I giggled crawling out of bed to go downstairs to make pancakes for me,myself,and I and I guess make some for Logan hahaha "OMG GUESS WHAT WE ARE GOING TO DO TODAY!!!"Logan yelled jumping on the counter "Oh god what are we doing today?" I was worried putting pancakes on the plates "WE'RE THROWING A PARTY YAY!" Logan was super happy about this hahaha "okay let's get ready" I said...

*5Hours Later*

•Nick's POV•

Logan texted me about his party I wasn't running late or anything I was chilling on the couch just waiting for my girlfriend to come back I don't know where she went"Fuck it" I mumbled under my breath and went to go look for her...I walked up the stair and went down the hall to hear moaning and groaning it sounded so familiar I opened the door to fin Bella and some other duchebag fucking in front of me "WHAT THE HELL BELLA?!?!" I yelled at the top of my lungs which made the guy get off of her "B-baby I can explain he made a move first" She lied to me "No fuck you it's over I'm done with your slutbag self bitch!" I yelled slamming the door behind me going back down and into the kitchen to get 5shots I was starting to feel dizzy. I looked at the girl who was already drunk "Hey" I said to her she pulled her head and looked at me "Hey" she was cute but blurry "Cmon" I stood up and grabbed her hand and walked upstairs and closed/locked the door behind us. I pinned her on the bed and started kissing her neck making her let out a moan "Wait what's your name?" She asked me "Nick...Nick Bean".

~Kara's POV~

I was so damn drunk I found myself in the bedroom making out with a really hot dude he was blurry but sexy as ever "What's your name?" I asked him "Nick...Nick Bean" he went back to kissing my sweet spot I knew a Nick Bean but he was a dick. "Uhh you're terrible at this Nick" I teased him he was going at a very pace I guess he didn't want me to get hurt but I wasn't even a virgin..not even close at all "Shut up" He said in a sexy joking way that turned me on real quick. I whispered in his ear in my sexy tone that I always use "Make me"...Later on Nick started licking my neck all the way down and well you already know what had happened....