Four•The Kiss

Nick's POV

Today was the day that Kara came over to stay the night yayy I was so excited it has been a while ever since she has came over to stay the night.I was putting popcorn in the microwave and got the best scary movie that she's been dying to see which was Annabelle since we both saw The Conjuring over at Logans house and he scared the living hell out of us.The doorbell rang and I rushed to the door to see Kara standing there with a bag her charger and her phone lord didn't she look beautiful.

Kara's POV

I ran upstairs to get my straightener,my toothbrush,sleeping clothes,my charger,and also my phone.I quickly changed into some jogging pants and one of Nicks blue shirt that h. let me borrow a week ago.After I got done I ran downstairs through the door and went to Nick's house.I knocked on the door waiting for him to answer I heard thumping which sounded like he was running before I could check through the window there was Nick looking at me blown away for more reason but I knew he didn't love me as much as I loved him.

Nick's POV

"Guess what I got that we can watch!!?!"I yelled at Kara with happiness in my voice."What did you get what what?!?!??"She asked,I took my hands away behind my back and showed her the movie that I got us to watch."AAAAAAAAHHHHHH OMGHD NICK YOU DID NOT!!"Kara screamed with shock and extreme happiness in her voice"I did I bought it now cmon let's watch it"I said putting the movie in grabbing the popcorn and turning off the lights.

~2hours later~

Kara's POV

"I-I don't think I can sleep after watching that movie"I said with wide eyes Annabelle scared the living shit out of me and Nick."You can sleep with me tonight"Nick told me"Are you sure?""Yes I'm sure cmon"Nick said grabbing my hand and dragging me to his room to sleep with him."Let me go change first okay?"I told Nick who was already laying in bed checking his twitter"Okay but don't be long"He whined at me"I'm not"I said walking into the bathroom to get dressed in some shorts And a black tank top.I walked back in Nick's room who noticed me from the corner of his eye"Woah!"He looked surprised"What?"I asked him smiling"I have never thought you would wear something like that since your a goody goody"Nick said"Okay no I'm not I can be bad"I walked to him and sat beside him.He sat up looking at me to see if I was lying..of course he knew I was."Prove it"he told me.

Nick's POV

"Prove it"I told Kara after she told me she was bad.I saw her looking at my lips as I was doing the same.I leaned in and so did Kara and finally our lips touched it was like sparks flying through the air and she was even a good kisser... I knew I fell more in love with her.

Kara's POV
He kissed me omghd he kissed me it was like sparks flying through the air.Nick and I were already in a make out session..a heated on too.Nick was already on top of me kissing my neck with full on pleasure making me moan his name loud.I never thought we would be doing this right here right now in his very own bedroom.
I was loving this moment that we were having together.

The Kiss was magical