Five•Confessions

Nick's POV

I woke up with Kara laying beside me wow she looked so beautiful when she's asleep. I grabbed my phone off the charger and decided to take a picture of Kara for  Instagram. I put my clothes on and went  downstairs to make breakfast for Kara some we had a great time last night if you get my drift. My phone started to vibrate so I decided to check it.It was Instagram. All the fans kept asking who was she and are we dating knowing how bad i wanted to say yes to the fans but I just couldn't.

Kara's POV

I woke up from a delicious smell of bacon that filled the house..I realized that I was in Nick's bedroom....Wait did I just sleep with my best friend? Did I just lose my virginity to my best friend? Questions were forming in my head about what has happen between me and Nick. I decided to ignore them and get dress for the day, I walked down to the kitchen to see Nick making breakfast awwhh how sweet of him."Morning"I said sitting on the counter"Morning,sleep well?"Nick asked smiling at me I nodded my head yes looking at the bacon he was making. Yeah you treat me so amazing yeah you treat me so good and to not to mention girl you can f*%k me so good my phone went off which meant I was tagged in something on Instagram. I checked my phone and I would not believe what I saw.

Nick's POV

Kara was looking at her phone shocked I knew what she was looking at.It was the picture I took of her asleep in my bed."Nick why'd you take a picture of me sleeping uhhh I look ridiculous"She told me.I stopped making bacon and walked into between her legs and wrapped my arms around her waist"No no you don't your beautiful Kara I-I love you Kara I always had ever since we met in kindergarten it wasn't a big deal back then bit now its a huge deal.I love you will you be mine forever?"I asked her she started crying and she finally said it..."yes"she said I smiled so big I thought my face would be stuck like that forever.I kissed her soft lips happy to have her as my own.

A/N: Okay so I want to know if you like it or nah and of you don't that's okay remember my very first story so yeah