Six•Nara

∆Nara∆

Kara's POV

Ever since Nick asked me to be his forever and me saying yes we decided to tell all the Beanerz(as I love to call them)that we are official.Some of the fans accepted us but some didn't which was really sad but oh well it didn't really hurt me inside at all. "Babe,we should make a song together" Nick told me logging out of YOUNow "But I can't sing"I told him.I stopped singing when I was only 13 since I was being bullied by really mean girls who hated me for my color but Nick would always back me up. "Yes you can you were singing in your sleep last night again"He told me looking at me "I did oh nooo"I felt embarrassed.I had something wrong with me in the middle of me sleeping I start singing any kind of song that pops up in my head it was the most embarrassing thing ever."Pleasssseeee sing with me"Nick kept begging me it was so cute that I  couldn't say no "Alrighttt I will sing with you"I told him he started to cheer the most weirdest thing ever.

Nick's POV

I was setting up the camera in my room for me and Kara to record."I'm scared"She said nervously"Baby, don't worry okay?""Okay"(see what I did there lol okay anywhoo)we decided to sing I Know I'm Not The Only One by:Sam Smith right when Kara's part came up I started to stare at her oh my god she sounded so amazing I could hear the nervous in her voice but it was still beautiful. After we got done recording we decided to go to the mall and get the "He's Mine"She's Mine"hoodies to let  everybody know she's mine and we decided to get some SweetFrog in the mall too.

Kara's POV

Me and Nick decided to go to the mall and some fans came up asked took pics with us and called us "Nara"I guess that was our ship name and it was actually cute too.

A/N:Sorry I hasn't updated but I only updated this chapter.I will update more when schools over and over the weekend but I love y'all and Nick.

p.s. if you haven't seen Nick's video of him being a girl I suggest you watch it it's hilarious