One•School

Kara's POV

Today is Friday yay but I have school ugh fuck that messes up everything.I go into my bathroom that's connected to my bedroom and I plug up my hair straightener and brush my teeth. Baby I don't care what we going to be I love you and you cheated on me my phone rings,I answer the phone not even bothering looking at the called ID.
~Phone Convo~

K:Hello

N:Hiiiiiii Kara

K:Haha hi Nick whats up

N:The sky duh anyway I'm lonely walk with me to school NOW!

K:Can I get dressed first Bean Boy

N:Uuhh fine just text me when your done

K:Haha okay bye

~End of convo~

Nick is one of my best friends since Kindergarten he's a rapper also but that never stopped us being friends since he was popular in school.After I got done getting ready I walked to Nicks house even though his house wasn't far away only two houses down.

I walked into Nick's house knowing he wouldn't even care if I did or not,I walked up to his room to see him laying in bed on his phone checking twitter"Get your lazy ass up"I said making him jump off his bed."You scared the hell out of me Kara"He said I was on the floor laughing so hard since he fell."Cmon Nick let's go check your Beanerz later""Fine Bossy"Nick said.