•Thirteen•Positive•

°Nicks POV°

It's been about 2-4weeks ever since that incident with Kara had begun, she's been acting all moody and hungry me and Logan would always have to go to the grocery store every 10 mins because of her she has gotten kind of big in her stomach too she hasn't had her period so I decided to buy her a pregnancy test. "KARA COME HERE!" I yelled in the bathroom I hear footsteps getting closer and there stood a messy haired Kara "What do you want Nick?" She asked kind of rude "Stop being so moody and here take this" I handed her the box, surprisingly she took it"What's this for?" She kept looking at the box "Well you haven't had your period,you've been eating every thing in the house, and you're moody, plus you getting big" She looked at me like I was calling her a bloated whale "No no just uhhh just take the test" I walked out and slammed the door behind me and sat on the floor waiting...

•Kara's POV•

After Nick had call me down to the bathroom I decided to take it..I had to do what the instruction told me to....I sat there waiting for the line(s) appear. Lots of thoughts started running through my head what if I am pregnant and it's Nicks baby...would he stay? Or would he keep fucking every other girl he sees? A lot of those kind of questions ran though my head I checked the test and I couldn't believe what I was looking at...

•Nicks POV•

Kara has been in there for a while...I was bout to leave when the bathroom door opened to Kara "Kara what what's wrong?" I finally stood up and held her waist "Kara what is it tell me now" I was searching in her eyes for a answer but I couldn't find nothing...She walked away and downstairs where Logan was making a bowl of cereal I followed her as well "Hey what's up?"Logan asked us "Logan" was all that came out of Kara "What's wrong?"Logan asked her I just shrugged my shoulders and stood beside Logan "Kara please"I begged "I'm pregnant" Those words hit me and Logan hard he dropped his bowl of cereal "Who's the father?"Logan asked her...."Nick's the father of my child he's the only one I had sex with twice and that party explains everything that's happening" I was smiling so hard "I'm gonna be a father" I pulled Kara in a tight hug I was literally crying my heart out"Oh my God I'm a uncle" Logan went on the couch and cried in the pillow...Everybody was so happy all we could hear in the house was the three of us sobbing...

A/N: Okay I'm sorry I haven't been updating the story I been busy but I'm back soooo heyyyy

Is This Love?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें