Chapter 2

5 minutes later Hlal was in the cashier while Aasterinian and Hlal were in the kitchen. The first customer enters The Dot. The customer is described as a handsome 15-year-old Canadian boy who's tall, muscular, and light-skinned with short red hair. He wears a red T-shirt with blue jeans, and red Converse Sneakers with white socks on his feet. He approached.

"Hello and welcome to The Dot. My name is Hlal and what do you like to order?" asked Hlal happily.

"Hello, Hlal. My name is Eric and I like to order a small cup of medium roast hot coffee and a bag of BBQ potato chips please," said Eric excitedly. Hlal crunch at the numbers on the cash register.

"Ok. That one small cup of medium roast hot coffee and a bag of BBQ potato chips. Would you like to add sugar and cream to your coffee Eric?" asked Hlal happily.

"Oh yes. Two French vanilla cream and two Equal sugar please," said Eric happily.

"Ok, That will be 2 dollars, please. Would you like to cash or debit, Eric?" asked Hlal happily.

"Cash. Here you go," said Eric happily as he gave 2 Canadian dollars to Hlal. Hlal got the 2 Canadians and put them inside the cash register.

"Thank you, Eric. Your hot coffee will be here in a few minutes," said Hlal as she went to the coffee machine to grab a small cup to make a medium roast of hot coffee put the two French Vanilla creamers and two Equal sugars in the coffee. Hlal got the cup of hot coffee and gave it to Eric.

"Here you go, Eric enjoy," said Hlal happily.

"Thank you Hlal and here is 1 dollar for a tip of great service," said Eric as he donated 1 Canadian dollar in the tip jar and grabbed a bag of BBQ Potato Chips and his hot coffee.

"Oh thank you Eric for your donation," said Hlal happily.

"You're welcome. I'll see you tomorrow," said Eric as he walked away and left the restaurant.

"Bye, Eric," said Hlal happily. Spinner approached.

"Great job for being professional with your first customer, Hlal," said Spinner happily.

"Thank you, Spinner," said Hlal happily. The rest of the day everyone is busy doing their job serving food and drinks with the customers.

To Be Continued