Chapter 28

A day later at The Dot, Garyx returns to work at The Dot. Sarah approached Garyx.

"Welcome back, Garyx," said Sarah happily.

"Good to be back and thank you," said Garyx happily. Eric approached Garyx happily.

"Welcome back, bro," said Eric happily.

"Likewise and thank you," said Garyx happily. Hlal and Aasterinian approached Garyx.

"Welcome back, Garyx," said Hlal happily.

"Yes. Welcome back Garyx," said Aasterinian happily.

"Thank you, Hlal and Aasterinian. So anyway David Daargen filled me in about the two culprits who were stealing the money from the tip jar and it was Tiamat and Faluzure which I knew was them all along," said Garyx in a serious tone.

"I knew they were behind the theft as well," said Hlal calmly.

"Same here. Also, Hlal and I suggest David rehire you so you can get your job back," said Aasterinian happily.

"Oh really thank you both," said Garyx as he gave Hlal and Aasterinian a group hug.

"You're welcome brother," said Hlal happily.

"Yes we love you very much Garyx because we care about you," said Aasterinian happily.

"And I appreciate the love as well," said Garyx happily. Garyx, Hlal, and Aasterinian continue to work for the rest of the day.

To Be Continued